What will you do first when the Corona crisis is over?

Easy, shave that head, leave the beard.

4 Likes

Always lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

Freezer is packedā€¦ canā€™t squeeze anything else inā€¦ but byob is always good :wink:

3 Likes

That has to be by far the best bucket list entry I have EVER seen! Such a fine entry to see.

4 Likes

What will you do when the Corona crisis is over?

Being a bit of a germophobe, basically the same thing I have always done.

4 Likes

Eat dinner and take a nap. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to do tonight as well. Hmmmmmmmm

5 Likes

I always thought that was why they make doors with glass panels, like on restaurants. So you can push the door open where there are no handprints :wink:

4 Likes

Haha thanks! Yeah, Iā€™ve been wanting to Take It Easy and do that for many years now. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The hard part will be finding a girl driving a flatbed Ford. I am pretty sure that is about as hard as spotting Bigfoot in New York city. But if you can pull that off, definitely get some pics!:laughing:

3 Likes

Make sure you take a pic of yourself next to the flat-bed Ford.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a cut-out of the girl and the flat-bed is parked right there

2 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s just too damned easy lol.

3 Likes

I never got that haircut ā€¦the front and sides got too long so I trimmed 'em with my beard trimmer ā€¦I think I just reversed-engineered the Mullet ā€¦business up front ā€¦quarantine in the back :man_curly_haired: :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Hahaha. Iā€™m embracing my inner hippie. Got the short ponytail and was on my way to the Gandalf beard starting kit. That got to be too much so I trimmed it, but Iā€™m thinking of just letting the hair grow out like I had in my late 20ā€™s. Maybe Iā€™ll start a ZZ Top tribute Karoke band. LOL

5 Likes

I just washed mine and used a brush and everyone thought Iā€™d been to the hairdresser :sunglasses:

6 Likes