What will you do first when the Corona crisis is over?

• Go on holiday
  • Go to a restaurant/bar
  • Go to the cinema
  • Go to a sport event
  • Go to a concert
  • Visit family/friends
  • None of the above, I’m enjoying the social distancing

0 voters

4 Likes

I am missing the option “Tell my wife that i will see her in a few days”

9 Likes

I’m supposed to be on a plane to Puerto Rico in 5 days… we will probably see family first, but then the airport lol

6 Likes

Depends on how long one defines over… :wink:

I am so due for a vacation… thinking lake. I know a spot, and can stay for as long as I want…
Fishing, playing with my guitars… grilling out… looking at the night stars and listening to the crickets…

Peace…

10 Likes

I haven’t had one in at least 38 years, I’m sure I can wait another 38, o wait, maybe not :skull_and_crossbones:
If it weren’t for my kids, I would’ve gone for the none of the above, but I do miss em.

Planes still going?

Sorry about that bro, I should’ve been more thoughtful :thinking:
I have been hearing a lot of complaints from people about partners hanging around the house all day and where’s my ME time. :exploding_head:

6 Likes

No matter how much you might love someone “me time” is needed, not only to actually get a break and be alone, but also to miss your partner and appreciate the time you have together. When together 24/7, things easily starts to be taken for granted, which isnt healthy… but yes, all that nagging 24/7 can make someone need a “holiday” :smiley:

6 Likes

I feel for all of you, my dog is easy :dog:, no nagging.
But em, why are you nagging me about missing an option? You could’ve picked go on holiday :laughing:

4 Likes

No, we have cancelled our flight and postponed our accommodations, but as soon as we’re allowed to go and it’s safer we will head out.

6 Likes

Normal grocery shopping.

8 Likes

Take a break from opening every door like it’s the door to the Men’s Room (ladies? that means with your shoe)

9 Likes

For real …every time feels like ur rolling the dice …swinging across a crocodile infested river on a janky vine …and you can’t actually touch the vine

8 Likes

Relax, have some pizza and beer, play some video games. Oops, never mind… that’s tonight’s plan.

11 Likes

Hug people :hugs:

Stage theatre folks are a very gregarious breed! The loving or friendly touch, which happens at the theatre on a daily basis, is like breathing… it’s just something you do without thinking about it. :wink: I miss it dearly!

10 Likes

Bro that’s not a sustainable plan :smirk: Depending on how long this lasts (sheltering in place) followers of your plan might come out on the other side requiring a 12-Step program (2 months of daily “beer”), insulin (carb loading months-long pizza diet), and Ace bandages for both wrists (gaming). These are jokes folks [Phil~!], not meant to disparage anyone currently struggling to deal with any of these serious and most personal of medical conditions pre-lockdown. {{{ELR}}} group hugs …even Phil [LoL]
[insert Kharma Insurance here]

…seriously I do now want some pizza …those beers are being rationed. Hmm maybe I should order the pizza now [lunchtime] because I like it piping hot …translation: add a note with my order, to deliver the pizza to the hood of my black truck so it can bake on there for a couple hours and hopefully be decontaminated by dinner …what were we talking about?

7 Likes

By the end of that screed, I no longer had a single clue.

5 Likes

We were about to fly out to Arizona, rent a car and just visit places and old friends. One item on my bucket list is to stand on a corner in Winslow, AZ. It’s all going to need to wait now. :pensive:

11 Likes

get a haircut…

10 Likes

Ooorah…

4 Likes

6 Likes

Got room for two more and a Pom?

4 Likes