What would you do?

It does everything it’s supposed to do. You can charge your batteries and vape with it. It’s just that I don’t like the idea of something loose in an electrical appliance.

1 Like

I like your new avatar, I’ve got a Kayfun chimney with that pic.

1 Like

ffrank
Yes that is the email they sent me, copied it from my server.

1 Like

Same here Frank. In my profession I do a lot of emailing daily. Sometimes hundreds per day. I suppose being an English major I’m already a bit more critical than most, but still it’s nice to see at least some effort whenever it’s a business communication. Here’s a copy/paste of an email reply I received from a company today that I thought was trying to do some price gouging.

ur the first person i put a bid for and no i’m trying to rape you i called the drivers and they gave me that rate so i;m doing my job idk why you getting mad

Yeah, real professional huh. Guess how many times I will award this trucking company my business after today.

1 Like

They’re Chinese, don’t expect perfect English :wink:

4 Likes

Hi Buddy , you wont get clone , please show your series number and then go to to verify it .

@Cloyce @Josephine_van_Rijn

1 Like

They know more english than I know Chinese.

1 Like

Factory told us this issue exists in the first batch…

1 Like

If you dont believe what we said , please contact them to confirm it.

info@ismoka.com
service@ismoka.com

1 Like

Andy
I do believe you, I,m just saying that it may not be safe and could catch on fire. At first it sounded that Yolanda was not willing to refund my money. Send me a return envelope and it will be returned.

If Eleaf knows it is a defect with the first batch, then Eleaf needs to recall all of them so no ones gets hurt. We as vapors don’t want or need any more bad publicity of mod’s blowing up and hurting people.

2 Likes

Right… English that isn’t perfect I can let slide, but not using caps when needed and no periods/commas when necessary are another thing.

1 Like

Omg. That’s terrible. Without even addressing how bad the email was formatted, including the word “rape” in a business related email should never happen… unless you are ordering rapeseed.

What an asshole though… this part really gets me pissed:

I used to do tech support via email for an ISP, and sending something like that would probably get me fired.

1 Like