What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Yes, but is it distinctly it’s own or is it a moniker for companies like Hangsen, etc.?

7 Likes

Seems to be it own , but Health Cabin also sells stuff like mods. i am sure they have someone else manufacture. Finding who may take some work. they do have their own eliquid

8 Likes

Thank you my friends. It really does help to know I’m not alone with this.

7 Likes

Thx fiddy, that’s helpful because I would buy their tobacco if I knew it was Hangsen.

7 Likes

Ooo, good ones! I’m jealous :heart_eyes:

6 Likes
9 Likes

Yeah but I think it’s been in that box for around 3 or 4 years. Going to have to SFT and check them.
They smell great still. Fingers crossed

9 Likes

Well i removed quite a bit from the the frozen custard recipe as a few things where fighting for control of the profile so i toned it down. Just mixed it it up and of course had to shake and vape it and i was like huh. Wait what is going on here. I can vape it after shaking it. Its really good off the shake i can only imagine what its gonna like in a week or two but right now its goooood!!

11 Likes

Going to give this a go. Looks good

6 Likes

I mixed up at 30ml and was oh yeah so i mixed another 200ml if it didnt taste that good off the shake i wouldnt have gone crazy lol

5 Likes

Unfortunately I’m missing nearly all the SSA ingredients… fml

4 Likes

I went crazy with ssa after @SessionDrummer reviewed them. The one great thing about the ice cream vanilla and vanilla sugar is they carry custard notes just not much vanilla. There ice cream is good but once i get past 1.5% it gets some bite to it

6 Likes

I really liked testing those @Psycho_316. The one thing that still sticks with me, was how “clean” they tasted to me.

4 Likes

I think I can class this now as a finished v1:

I only made a few minor adjustments to maintain the slight sweetness and barrel aged note. So, a drop in DNB and addition of Smoked Butterscotch redirecting the character of the ash.

12 Likes

This is FANTASTIC! Give it a mix everybody!

9 Likes

So now that i have a place to mix ive been quite busy but i wont post them all as that would be ridiculous and several are for the WF thing.

First up is a dark butterscotch custard, i made a mistake when mixing this and ended adding more Butterscotch NF than i first wanted. After a couple weeks i am quite happy with it. I hadnt mixed with VC CAP in quite a long time so i broke it out for this one and even at 2.5% its there. Im vaping this in an eGo AIO Pro C with some mesh coils and it is very flavorful so i might make a base out of it and mix a bit lower for vaping on the Elder Dragon.

Next is a V2 for SO- HO-HO-HOOO, Merry Vapemas. I felt it needed a bit more Eggnog FLV so i upped the Soho just a bit. Turned out well tho im not sure if i like it better or the same, the slight bump in %s made them much different vapes as the caramel is now in the background. It is now much more in line with the name but the caramel in v1 was to die for.

I also mixed up a recipe by @zippy McD’s Apple Pie. Really good pie filling, like really good. A bit brighter on the apple note but every other part of the filling is perfect. Rich and sweet with the right amount of spice. I dont get much crust, to the point that if i didnt mix and and was given it i wouldnt know it had any crust but it might be because i have been vaping waaay too much Lemon Pound Cake (SSA). Just like the real treat it is overly decadent so i cant vape it all day tho id like to. For some odd reason i want to add Black Pepper (FA)…

Thank you for sharing, @zippy, so very tasty!

16 Likes

Hey Ken, nice recipes.

Quick question… is the FLV Eggnog the best one (most authentic) or are there old school ones that work well? I am looking for something to boost the eggy notes in custard that will compliment INW Custard.

Since I really like real eggnog, was thinking that may be a good pathway.

11 Likes

Thanks Ken but the credit for that recipe belongs to Netreality, it’s very yummy and I thought more people should know about it :grin:

13 Likes

Best ORC I’ve made to date. 8 days steeped has brought out the density from the Poundcake and Pudding, and the Raisin is just right. Rich, smooth and pleasantly spiced. Added 5 drops Sugardaddy (reg), but not written in recipe.

Check cookies

14 Likes

This is the second version as the first was just too strong on the dfcc. Minor adjustments can vape off the shake really tastes like a ice cream sandwich
Only using the chefs ice cream as it will run out same time as the dfcc

17 Likes