What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

You can use TPA Sweet Cream in place of Hangsen.
If you do, drop the FW Sweetener

4 Likes

I do not have it in the recipes as I didn’t know if it would be liked or not.
My % are a little high for most folks but I need it for my worn out buds

4 Likes

Cool beans! Don’t have many sweeteners to begin with anyway. I only have FLV but was thinking I would try Rick’s for when I do need sweetener. Thx Pastor :+1:

5 Likes

Ah hell, screw what others think. You can keep it private anyway and just share the link when someone wants it…like me :grinning:

5 Likes

Ricks would work here maybe a little higher depending on your tastes.

5 Likes

Well, let me know what you think after you let it sit a while.
I mixed something similar a couple years ago and it tasted good after a couple weeks.

5 Likes

I will. I’m a bit behind in my mixing though due to my pet being real sick and taking care of him. Don’t think I’m ignoring you if I don’t say anything for awhile.

5 Likes

No problem, hope it works out for you.
Once this is gone I’m going to try it again with Hangsen Vanilla Ice Cream. Soon as I find it!

5 Likes

Hangsen French Vanilla Ice Cream is one I’ve always wanted but couldn’t find it anymore. Last I seen it was DIY Vapor Supply. I just remembered my Bavarian Cream (TPA) is pretty old. If it doesn’t seem right I might use LA instead.

5 Likes

LA is just as good IMO.
I don’t remember if it’s French Vanilla or just Vanilla.
I checked my stash and it’s not there anymore unless I forgot to add it.
I have it in some boxes in the basement somewhere

5 Likes

I hope you find it. I wouldn’t know if they make just VIC but I know they have a French Vanilla (I know because I’m insane for French VIC :grin: )

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where if you don’t mind Canada…

6 Likes

@muth some sizes in stock …

6 Likes

In honor of having enough sugar can vta i can actually try this out thanks to @Pastorfuzz so i decided to throw raw sugar in after a knuckle test. Off the shake that sugar cane is there with a little doughnut crispy. The way it tastes off the shake is a good sign it could be nice. And i named it how pastor spelled Cane lol. So much gratitude right now.

6 Likes

I know, I screwed that up for the whole world to see.
Didn’t even realize it until I saw your photo.
Going to have to get a ‘Spelling for Dummies book

6 Likes

I think its great it should been spelled that way from the beginning lol. Makes it stand out more :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Nicotine Giant has it, I picked up a 30 a while back. Don’t know how fresh it is. (they still have Cap Cinnamon Coffee Cake!)

4 Likes

Thanks bud, another member who had waaay too much is sending me some. Nice and tangy at higher %s and a super thick non sweet cream at lower levels, its works in darn near everything.

3 Likes

Butter cookies : Check cookies?

2.50% Butter Cream (CAP)
0.20% Golden Butter (CAP)
5.00% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
1.00% Sweet Cream (CAP)
1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA)

Flavor total: 9.7%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

This is an AMAZING juice. Shes been steeping since Halloween- and OH BOY!! My hat is off to you @kopel.

6 Likes