What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

You can use TPA Sweet Cream in place of Hangsen.
If you do, drop the FW Sweetener

7 Likes

I do not have it in the recipes as I didn’t know if it would be liked or not.
My % are a little high for most folks but I need it for my worn out buds

7 Likes

Cool beans! Don’t have many sweeteners to begin with anyway. I only have FLV but was thinking I would try Rick’s for when I do need sweetener. Thx Pastor :+1:

7 Likes

Ah hell, screw what others think. You can keep it private anyway and just share the link when someone wants it…like me :grinning:

8 Likes

Ricks would work here maybe a little higher depending on your tastes.

7 Likes

Well, let me know what you think after you let it sit a while.
I mixed something similar a couple years ago and it tasted good after a couple weeks.

8 Likes

I will. I’m a bit behind in my mixing though due to my pet being real sick and taking care of him. Don’t think I’m ignoring you if I don’t say anything for awhile.

10 Likes

No problem, hope it works out for you.
Once this is gone I’m going to try it again with Hangsen Vanilla Ice Cream. Soon as I find it!

9 Likes

Hangsen French Vanilla Ice Cream is one I’ve always wanted but couldn’t find it anymore. Last I seen it was DIY Vapor Supply. I just remembered my Bavarian Cream (TPA) is pretty old. If it doesn’t seem right I might use LA instead.

8 Likes

LA is just as good IMO.
I don’t remember if it’s French Vanilla or just Vanilla.
I checked my stash and it’s not there anymore unless I forgot to add it.
I have it in some boxes in the basement somewhere

8 Likes

I hope you find it. I wouldn’t know if they make just VIC but I know they have a French Vanilla (I know because I’m insane for French VIC :grin: )

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where if you don’t mind Canada…

8 Likes

@muth some sizes in stock …

9 Likes

In honor of having enough sugar can vta i can actually try this out thanks to @Pastorfuzz so i decided to throw raw sugar in after a knuckle test. Off the shake that sugar cane is there with a little doughnut crispy. The way it tastes off the shake is a good sign it could be nice. And i named it how pastor spelled Cane lol. So much gratitude right now.

9 Likes

I know, I screwed that up for the whole world to see.
Didn’t even realize it until I saw your photo.
Going to have to get a ‘Spelling for Dummies book

8 Likes

I think its great it should been spelled that way from the beginning lol. Makes it stand out more :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Nicotine Giant has it, I picked up a 30 a while back. Don’t know how fresh it is. (they still have Cap Cinnamon Coffee Cake!)

8 Likes

Thanks bud, another member who had waaay too much is sending me some. Nice and tangy at higher %s and a super thick non sweet cream at lower levels, its works in darn near everything.

5 Likes

Butter cookies : Check cookies?

2.50% Butter Cream (CAP)
0.20% Golden Butter (CAP)
5.00% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
1.00% Sweet Cream (CAP)
1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA)

Flavor total: 9.7%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

This is an AMAZING juice. Shes been steeping since Halloween- and OH BOY!! My hat is off to you @kopel.

10 Likes

Banudding Cake (sub)

Ingredient %
Banana (CAP) 2.17
Banana Cream (LA) 1.90
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.20
Caramel (Flavor Revolution) 0.70
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.50
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1.50
Tobacco Vanilla Custard (EuroFlavor) 2.50
Vanilla Custard (Flavor Revolution) 1.83

Flavor total: 13.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Adapted from Check cookies

I added Caramel based on the user notes and used a Caramel I have.

I ran out of Banana Cream (LA) so I made up the difference with Banana (CAP) :joy:

I didn’t have enough Vanilla Custard (CAP) so I used a combination of Vanilla Custards I have knowing this totally changes the intent of the original recipe. The Vanilla Custard (Flavor Revolution) is so different than the Vanilla Custard (CAP), I really didn’t want to just sub that by itself so I used the Tobacco Vanilla Custard (Euro flavor), a complete unknown to me as this is the first time to crack the seal(It sure smells good!). Also because, for me, Tobacco added to just about anything doesn’t ruin it and usually makes it better.

Right off the shake it was great!! Thirty minutes later and it seems the Vanilla Custard (Flavor Revolution) is drowning out the banana. Still taste good to me but I’ll probably do another batch differently as I want me some Banana :banana:

EDIT/UPDATE: It’s been a couple of days since I mixed this. The Banana is definitely there. It’s not “in your face” there but it’s very pleasant and I’ve not wanted to put it down. It is a Custard Banana Cream to me and I don’t see any need to play with it. I fear if I mess with it I’ll only lose it as that is how it usually goes for me. I’m trying to follow a new policy that if I mix it, and I like it enough to want to keep vaping it, just leave it be and call it done.

14 Likes