What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

I am now vaping this for the first time, I only waited almost 48 hours and it is GREAT! Thank you for sharing this!!!

6 Likes

Thanks mate, I will see if I can find the INW one heee anywhere.

4 Likes

I get the INW sale adds at least once a month. If you don’t find it first I’ll forward it to you. With shipping probably more than flavor. So don’t know if you even want it.

6 Likes

Thanks for the offer mate. I will see what I can make up using what I have for the moment as I cannot see the INW Eggnog anywhere here. Cheers though, much appreciated.

5 Likes

No worries, glad you like it. Always happy to share!

5 Likes

What I kept in mind when blending.

I accidentally posted it on the wrong thread - Mea Culpa.

10 Likes

Thought I’d go back in time and try something from @Kinnikinnick I was looking for a simple bacco mix that wasn’t mine :roll_eyes: The only change I made was -0.50% of Kentucky Blend.

13 Likes

If this recipe falls in your wheelhouse, you might check out Vanilla Ruyan Custard (WF). Perhaps you already have. There’s quite a few user notes on it. I’ve been experimenting with it in various tobacco recipes, and have had good results. I use it at 2 - 3% and experiment with adding various other tobaccos to it. Some use it as a stand alone at 5 - 6% but so far I’ve only used it as a complimentary flavor.

9 Likes

Interesting and looks solid, though the Kentucky is really high, even for a 60/40 blend. Definitely one which will need at least 3 weeks to steep.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s what he said. He also admits to liking his baccos strong and encourages people to do their own thing. I thought I’d be brave and try it the @Kinnikinnick way. (I tagged him hoping he’ll reappear some day).

6 Likes

Yes sir, I’ve used it quite a lot. It definitely has its own unique je ne sais quoi!

7 Likes

I might mix up a few variants and see how they go: It’s been a while since I last played with Kentucky and Vanilla Custard together.

7 Likes

It’s been awhile since I used Kentucky Blend too. I had to give it a wild shake, there was sediment on the bottom.

6 Likes

Oh geez, Idk…I just checked my notes and I have 18 sfts I need to do :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes
11 Likes

When you say Kentucky, I say Kentucky :wink:

11 Likes

Wowza @SteveTC. I don’t have a single flavor in my stash.:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

If not for that alcohol note, same goes for Liquid Barns. I loved the cream and spice mix i just wish i could handle the alcohol notes in vapes as. So thank you for mentioning these two, my flavor bias kinda made me delete them from my brain.

@Ianc13 I dont remember the alcohol note being heavy in INW’s but Liquid Barn’s make me shiver thinking about it just like i did when i was a lil fella and slammed my moms glass of adult eggnog. I dont think they even make it anymore.

9 Likes

Knuckle test is off the charts. Hoping it vapes like it tastes!

15 Likes

Mixed some New FLV SFT’s up…

17 Likes