What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Interesting and looks solid, though the Kentucky is really high, even for a 60/40 blend. Definitely one which will need at least 3 weeks to steep.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s what he said. He also admits to liking his baccos strong and encourages people to do their own thing. I thought I’d be brave and try it the @Kinnikinnick way. (I tagged him hoping he’ll reappear some day).

6 Likes

Yes sir, I’ve used it quite a lot. It definitely has its own unique je ne sais quoi!

7 Likes

I might mix up a few variants and see how they go: It’s been a while since I last played with Kentucky and Vanilla Custard together.

7 Likes

It’s been awhile since I used Kentucky Blend too. I had to give it a wild shake, there was sediment on the bottom.

6 Likes

Oh geez, Idk…I just checked my notes and I have 18 sfts I need to do :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes
11 Likes

When you say Kentucky, I say Kentucky :wink:

11 Likes

Wowza @SteveTC. I don’t have a single flavor in my stash.:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

If not for that alcohol note, same goes for Liquid Barns. I loved the cream and spice mix i just wish i could handle the alcohol notes in vapes as. So thank you for mentioning these two, my flavor bias kinda made me delete them from my brain.

@Ianc13 I dont remember the alcohol note being heavy in INW’s but Liquid Barn’s make me shiver thinking about it just like i did when i was a lil fella and slammed my moms glass of adult eggnog. I dont think they even make it anymore.

9 Likes

Knuckle test is off the charts. Hoping it vapes like it tastes!

15 Likes

Mixed some New FLV SFT’s up…

17 Likes

A nice easy mk1 for @TimWV.

I’d suggest trying it after a week, though I noted two weeks as the marrying time for the recipe: I tend to try new blends daily when working on something new. Although, it is not a skill which develops quickly - though will start to become intuitive with time.

With these tests, we can adjust based on how it tastes. For example I used more VG than usual and under-flavoured so each element was more noticeable.

11 Likes

I look forward to hearing your views on them.

7 Likes

I will be mixing this in the morning. Thank you so much for the guidance.

7 Likes

Thank you, Steve. I’m missing some flavors but I definitely would like to try this. One of my favorite coffee vapes is over at ATF, simply called Classic Irish Coffee. If you like that boozy flavor with coffee, mine has whisky in it.

8 Likes

How long should I let the steep before I try it the first time?

6 Likes

Working on a few tobacco blend and making adjustments to the body and back-notes.

Adding Chocolate Deutsch just seems to be a good way to make the Cavendish more rounded.

11 Likes

Looks good @muth bur VT Coffee Liqueur is missing in action and I can’t find any.
I’ll mix it soon as it pops up somewhere

9 Likes

Looks like a good idea. Not being a fan of Flavorah’s Cavendish or Virginia I think I’ll sub Inawera for those two. Probably Inawera Virginia Absolute to be exact.

7 Likes