What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Thanks for the kind words my friend. I tried all kinds of combinations of different flavors & I really like how it turned out. Let me know what you think.

8 Likes

I want to try this but why so much
Cream? And will it mute? I’ve muted my own recipes by overusing flavors
Is why I’m asking…

9 Likes

Very well deserved, and I can tell you DID.

6 Likes

Most of my fruit/cream mixes use the 1.25% each CAP/TFA combination. While I’ve never experienced that combo to mute, it does make it soft & creamy. The only flavor I’ve had any trouble with muting would be when I use too much EM (ethyl malto).

13 Likes

You’re not kidding with that EM.
When I first started mixing I used it in my ADV CranApple juice . The EM killed the flavors.
Now I use .5% INW Cactus and a little Sugar Daddy and it holds up fine for months.

11 Likes

Here is it - a horrifying creation!

16 Likes

Last night i spent an hour or so pulling out the most important of my flavorings so that i could mix up some more:

Blueberry Cake Pop - Fiddy

3.00% Angel Cake (SC) (WF)
4.00% Blueberry (FW)
0.20% Blueberry (Silver) (MF)
2.00% Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah)
1.00% Custard Premium (FA)
0.60% Frosting (Flavorah)
2.00% Yes, We Cheesecake (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 12.8%

I used BB Silver MF, that stuff is crazy potent, even at .2% it is all i can smell in the bottle.

I also made up some more Pony on Muffins from @Joel:

Very tasty, i made a small batch so that i could test some additions to help fill out the muffin a bit but it is very good as it is.

EDIT: In @fidalgo_vapes Cake Pop im going to bump Blueberry Silver to .25%, after just a few days it mellowed a bit too much.

EDIT (1.15.23) .25% is where the magic happened for BB Silver MF in fiddys BB Cake pop, soo good.

16 Likes

I like the idea behind this recipe but i have no BP OOO so im going to throw a couple other BP flavors at it and see which one sticks. Love that Creme Brulee Cookie, so good.

11 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.
I appreciate that.

10 Likes

That Creme Brulee Cookie(SC) (WF) BP(OoO) is stronger than I expected it to be. It came out good off the shake but I think I’ll back off the CBC and Smooth Vanilla (FLV) for the next test batch. Might back them 25%, and increase the BP 10% or so.

EDIT for long day :yawning_face:

7 Likes

Haven’t published this one yet.

As Above, So Below
Caramel Biscuit (SSA) 0.75%
Crispy Doughnut (FA) 1.5%
Milk and Caramel Cream (SSA) 0.75%
Sweetness (Flavorah) 0.25%
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3.0%
Total flavor: 6.25% - Steep 10 days

14 Likes

Great name :+1:

8 Likes

I ran into the same thing when i mixed this one:

Here are my private notes for the mix:

Private notes
5/4
increase eggnog + rich cinnamon and decrease CBC to 1%

So i went at with that in mind and mixed this one earlier:

BP CB*
0.35% Bavarian Cream (LA)
3.50% Bread Pudding (NR)
0.40% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
0.75% Creme Brulee Cookie (SC) (WF)

Flavor total: 4.99%

I used CCI LA for a bit of icing and BC LA to stretch it out a bit while still adding a bit more vanilla. A quick heat and shake and i might have gone just a tad over on the cream/frosting base but damn it tastes good. Ill grab BP OoO next time i order from DIYFS.

Now that i have a desk and a mixing room ill probably go nuts with mixing for a bit, i mixed this one as well:

Eggnog in the Dark*
0.60% Chocolate (SSA)
0.40% Chocolate, Dark (Premium) (MF)
0.30% Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.50% Eggnog (Flavorah)
1.25% Eggnog (VSO)
0.25% Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW)
2.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
Flavor total: 6.3%

A quick heat and shake and it seems all is in balance, the original had Dessert Chocolate/Dark Chocolate MF and i loved it but i dont love changing my wick every 9.75 hits. It is one of my favorite choco combos but it is a total coil killer. This one turned out much lighter.

EDIT: (1.15.23) With the bread pudding im getting a lot of yeast even at this low % and im not tasting much of the rest of it so on to the next BP flavoring.

Eggnog in the Dark is gonna need a bump to Eggnog FLV as the spices are just a bit weak at 12 days curing, im thinking .25-.3 will finish this one up.

11 Likes

And, now I can’t see this recipe without thinking of Jolene by Dolly Parton

I saw a mix beyond compare
With bergamot and cream in there
With persimmon and teas of which none are green
Vanilla custard makes it sing
With mangoes sweet like Summer rain
And no juice can compete with you
Joel Cream

11 Likes

Put together a few more this afternoon:

Sweet Strawberry Kisses*
0.25% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
1.20% Fluffy White Cake (SC) (WF)
0.50% Milky Strawberry (SSA)
0.50% Strawberry (Premium) (MF)
2.00% Sweet Strawberry (TPA)
0.50% White Chocolate (Flavorah)
1.00% White Chocolate (VSO)
Flavor total: 5.95%

This one is gonna be real good, everything i wanted is there, creamy, milky sweet strawberry yummies.

SO- HO- HO- HOOO, Merry Vapemas*
0.50% Dulce de Leche Caramel (TPA)
1.50% Eggnog (Flavorah)
3.00% Soho (FA)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
Flavor total: 6.5%

May need to increase Soho just a tad.

LPC v2 SSA*
0.25% Lemon (Silver) (MF)
2.75% Lemon Pound Cake (SSA)
0.15% Super Sweet (Purilum)
Flavor total: 3.15%

Just a super simple Lemon Pound Cake.

Lastly i mixed up another Fiddy Mix:

Ill probably mix a bit more later as i am nearly out of yum yums to vape.

EDIT:

Released a couple today:

and:

Thank you to @muth for the Crema de Vie idea, it turned out lovely!

EDIT: (1.6.23) For the LMC v2 i had lowered the Lemon Pound Cake (SSA) from 3% to 2.75, after a testing ill bump it back up to 3%. (1.11.23) After another few days ive changed my mind, 3% is good.

EDIT: (1.11.23) Sweet Strawberry kisses came out decent, a bit too much sweet strawberry maybe.

EDIT: (1.19.23) SO- HO- HO- HOOO, Merry Vapemas needs a boost to Eggnog, +.25-.35% should do it. After a bit more vaping maybe .15-.20%.

17 Likes

OMG, Ken! Where ya been? I’ve been missing you gracing the pages of our forum. Your Crema de Vie looks yummylicious. Glad you got something from it to suit your tastes. I’ll have to try this golden elixir when I start mixing again.

I’ve been distracted these days. My furry companion of 16 years is on his way to the Rainbow Bridge, as many like to say. I don’t like it at all but this is my reality and most of my time is spent in palliative care. Thankfully, he’s not in pain, it’s just a long goodbye. This past month has been an amazing experience. He’s taught me so much about life and living that only an animal close to nature can do.

17 Likes

My heart is with you both!

8 Likes

Aw, thank you so much KC :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I didn’t see your So-ho-ho-hooo so I copied it to a recipe. Still have plenty of Soho waiting to be used. Thx for the share!

6 Likes

Anybody else notice the forum responding slow? Must be the server or something, my wifi is strong right now.

6 Likes