What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

That looks great.
Just looking for some fruit to go with it

4 Likes

These new Capella flavors are :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

This time I saved the recipe ASAP, before it disappears in Never(never to find again)Land.

5 Likes

You know if you ever need a recipe (even if I haven’t mixed it up yet)…
Just hit me up :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah, but I don’t even know what the recipes are and if I want to try them if they disappear before I can see them, lol.

3 Likes

I would refer you to the site owner if notifications of my FREE recipes are not going through. This is a topic in the following thread…

5 Likes
14 Likes

Understand, but IF I don’t even know what the recipe is before I see them, then I wouldn’t know what to ask for.

3 Likes

That’s out of my control, and like I said there’s another thread for this topic. No need to derail here…

4 Likes

soccer yellow card

Just had to KC. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Shhhhhh…we can’t derail the thread…

4 Likes

If you’re looking for the most ‘authentic’ then you have pretty much only one choice - INW. That one is really good, there’s a distinctive taste of real ‘authentic’ eggnog (meaning with brandy like any eggnog should be, rofl) and you would taste it at small percentage in a mix. Could be even vaped solo, it’s that good (which i wouldn’t say for any other ‘alcoholic’ flavor). I will buy it again if there is a chance (hardly any store has it), while i wouldn’t buy FLV again.

8 Likes

I am now vaping this for the first time, I only waited almost 48 hours and it is GREAT! Thank you for sharing this!!!

6 Likes

Thanks mate, I will see if I can find the INW one heee anywhere.

4 Likes

I get the INW sale adds at least once a month. If you don’t find it first I’ll forward it to you. With shipping probably more than flavor. So don’t know if you even want it.

6 Likes

Thanks for the offer mate. I will see what I can make up using what I have for the moment as I cannot see the INW Eggnog anywhere here. Cheers though, much appreciated.

5 Likes

No worries, glad you like it. Always happy to share!

5 Likes

What I kept in mind when blending.

I accidentally posted it on the wrong thread - Mea Culpa.

10 Likes

Thought I’d go back in time and try something from @Kinnikinnick I was looking for a simple bacco mix that wasn’t mine :roll_eyes: The only change I made was -0.50% of Kentucky Blend.

13 Likes

If this recipe falls in your wheelhouse, you might check out Vanilla Ruyan Custard (WF). Perhaps you already have. There’s quite a few user notes on it. I’ve been experimenting with it in various tobacco recipes, and have had good results. I use it at 2 - 3% and experiment with adding various other tobaccos to it. Some use it as a stand alone at 5 - 6% but so far I’ve only used it as a complimentary flavor.

9 Likes