What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

As far as I can recall I think it would stop if I turned the tank upside down but then start again when turned upright. The problem would start with slow weeping around the airflow control ring which would then get worse and turn into leaking. It was as if it was losing pressure somehow from that area.

5 Likes

This from the manufacturer.

How to stop an RTA from leaking

A leaking RTA usually comes down to one thing: wicking. When wicking an RTA you should ensure that the wicks are completely filling up the wicking ports. The wicks should not be stuffed into the fill ports to the point where it is difficult to get the cotton in and hindering juice flow. Instead, it should be inserted so that the cotton is comfortably and completely filling up the wicking holes. If ejuice can flow past the wicks, you will have flooding, gurgling, and leaking.

4 Likes

Thanks but I said earlier I have tried every way possible to wick this RTA but it still leaks. I have heard that some other competent builders have had this same issue and think that the thin and delicate tolerances of the O rings and the ill fitting airflow ring itself are at fault, no airflow ring should have that much play where it can be so easily lifted up and down like that, it’s too narrow for the tank. Do you have the first release of the SC Lite or the 1.5? I have the latter with the extra airflow inserts which was released because the MTL users complained that the first version was not giving them the amount of restriction required for a true MTL vape.

4 Likes

I have one, too, but the AF ring is fine. My problem was getting the flavor I wanted. What kind of build were you using? Part of the problem was that it was advertised as an MTL and it’s not. That threw me off.

4 Likes

As a DTL vapers the I have to consider it both. With the tiny holes on the air flow ring I consider it more a MTL. The only way a DTL vaper can use it is full bore open.

5 Likes

Yes, most certainly but even though they offer tiny AF holes on the ring, the chimney is gargantuan compared to a true MTL atty. It has an effect on the whole MTL experience. I prefer using it more as a RDL.

6 Likes

Mixed up a few tonight:

Ive been on a Banana Moon Pie kick lately and tho i have been mixing versions with other brands flavor i thought i would try an all NF.

So if you are ever in Middlebury, IN you have to stop at Rise and Roll Bakery and get some Amish Crack. For such a simple people the Amish make some incredible yum yums and Amish Crack is the pinnacle of these yum yums:

Last new mix is a simple Grape mix for pod:

Lastly i mixed up @Rocky02852’s Lemon Crumbl (CAP), the recipe in case you missed it:

Ive got his Barrels of Yum and a couple from @SessionDrummer mixed and curing, Christmas Apple Pie Crumble, fantastic mix, and Caramel Biscuits Smothered in Ice Cream.

Some tasty days ahead!

EDIT: So the Banana Moon Pie is horrible with the BC and Graham %s being way to high.

The Grape Joos v3 is perfect, i wont be changing it at all, for now, hehe.

@McDuckie Amish Crack: I couldnt wait any longer and broke into it, the donut/cakey elements are solid as well as the caramel but the Cinnamon is lacking just a bit. Ill try it again in a few days to see if the donut elements relax a bit but i kind of doubt it. I will likely increase the Cinn Sugar to 1.25 or 1.50%. EDIT: My wife told me not to change anything and be patient, i thought she knew me better than that…

9 Likes

Seriously!!! Hell yes I have been there (many moons ago during my many years spent on the road) and consumed many of those delectables. From the looks of that recipe you are on point with he flavors. Looks like I need to buy 3 or 4 flavors but I think it’ll be worth it.

6 Likes

This one was a bit of a steeper but well worth the wait, I just (unofficially) heard that Mom and Pop may be going under :man_shrugging:, so stock up!

8 Likes

00JiM2 Fizzy Pineapple Lemonade V1

Ingredient%
Fizz Pop (CAP)1.55
Lemon-Lime Up Soda (OOO)2.00
Lemonade (SC) (WF)2.50
Liquid Stevia0.50
Pineapple (LA)3.00
Pineapple Soda (OOO)3.00

Flavor total: 12.55%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

Well, somebody had to do it :grin:

I can see the flavors muting from here, but maybe this recipe should suck

8 Likes

@robrrt1 you had me at …

Just something I threw together to celebrate the pending retirement of one of our favorite anti-vape congress critters.

5 Likes

He was anti American and I jumped up and down with pure glee when he said he wouldn’t be running again. I truly believe he betrayed the people of Utah and he saw the writing on the wall.

4 Likes

When they told me i had diabetes the first thing that ran through my mind was no more pizza then i remembered i had a box of these in the freezer so i thawed them out and ate the whole box as a last hurrah. So gud!

The liquid smells pretty decent, perhaps a tad too much caramel. Ill update the post when i vape it to let ya know if it is any good.

PS: I found the clear battery wraps, 18650, if you want to PM me yer addy i can send ya 20 or so.

7 Likes

Thanks for the offer Ken, but I just grabbed a roll of neon green battery wrap from a B&M store this afternoon. It’s a little thicker mil so it shouldn’t tear as easily. I use a lot of box type mechs like the Arctic Dolphin Cree it tends to tear up the tops of my battery wraps. I’m gonna try that recipe for the Amish Crack in a few days. I’m gonna take a short trip to my friends house in Austin TX so I’ll use his stash. LoL

5 Likes

I mixed up a 30 of this using the last of my VT Coconut and Yoghurt Base. It needs a few days steep but it ends up super creamy with a nice creamy coconut presence. The lemon notes from both FA Custard and the VT Yoghurt Base really help highlight the coconut flavor and adds some tang. I’m going to get some 120s of yoghurt and coconut from Diyejuice in a few days.

6 Likes

For the wife …

6 Likes

Happy wife, happy life!!

6 Likes

Found this hiding in a drawer. I didn’t expect much from it originally but :exploding_head: it’s really good.

10 Likes

That light rum is so perfectly named. :+1:

7 Likes