What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Liking the new CAP Candied Mango and Indo SB #2

11 Likes

The result of going down memory lane: revisiting Heisenberg in my own demented way:

I stuck to a berry core, though made it a tad unctuous (with the Jammy Berry) and then contrasting that with the Absinthe and the Lime and Guava also adding earthier notes.

13 Likes

Gotta love the name! :joy_cat:

9 Likes

00JiM2's Smooth Strango

Ingredient %
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 1.25
Orange Mango With Stevia (CAP) 3.00
Strawberrino (DV) 1.70
Strawberry (Red Touch) (FA) 2.00
Sweet Strawberry (EuroFlavor) 2.22
Vanilla Ice Cream (OOO) 1.50

Flavor total: 11.67%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I’m going to try this @Rocky02852

EDIT/UPDATE: I mixed this 24hrs ago and just tried it. It’s great! Thanks @Rocky02852

11 Likes

I did find it and you’re right. It is the French Vanilla Ice Cream. Found my Hangsen Blueberry and some more Cream also.
It was all in a box with a bunch of pipettes and Muji cotton.
Sure smells good in that box

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer who makes Health Cabin flavors?

6 Likes

Has anyone tried Rick’s Vanilla Sugar?

6 Likes

Health Cabin is Chinese …lots of Chinese flavor companies

8 Likes

Yes, but is it distinctly it’s own or is it a moniker for companies like Hangsen, etc.?

7 Likes

Seems to be it own , but Health Cabin also sells stuff like mods. i am sure they have someone else manufacture. Finding who may take some work. they do have their own eliquid

8 Likes

Thank you my friends. It really does help to know I’m not alone with this.

7 Likes

Thx fiddy, that’s helpful because I would buy their tobacco if I knew it was Hangsen.

7 Likes

Ooo, good ones! I’m jealous :heart_eyes:

6 Likes
9 Likes

Yeah but I think it’s been in that box for around 3 or 4 years. Going to have to SFT and check them.
They smell great still. Fingers crossed

9 Likes

Well i removed quite a bit from the the frozen custard recipe as a few things where fighting for control of the profile so i toned it down. Just mixed it it up and of course had to shake and vape it and i was like huh. Wait what is going on here. I can vape it after shaking it. Its really good off the shake i can only imagine what its gonna like in a week or two but right now its goooood!!

11 Likes

Going to give this a go. Looks good

6 Likes

I mixed up at 30ml and was oh yeah so i mixed another 200ml if it didnt taste that good off the shake i wouldnt have gone crazy lol

5 Likes

Unfortunately I’m missing nearly all the SSA ingredients… fml

4 Likes

I went crazy with ssa after @SessionDrummer reviewed them. The one great thing about the ice cream vanilla and vanilla sugar is they carry custard notes just not much vanilla. There ice cream is good but once i get past 1.5% it gets some bite to it

6 Likes