What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

6 Likes

I’m guessing that the Gorilla juice was a tobacco with banana notes. Or was it a banana cream with notes of RY4.

6 Likes

Tobacco with banana notes but both bobas and gorilla juice were very complex tasting juice. Prob the 2 most iconic juices ever made

6 Likes
9 Likes

And I thought I was the only one that bought Nanamo.

9 Likes

Noooo, LOL. There are some others. I like the flavor. I bought it in July with my eyes set on doing something with it for Christmas. Then I saw this photo of the real mint version in a food recipe and could never UN-see it. :face_with_spiral_eyes: :laughing:

8 Likes

Home alone and got bored so I let Sherlock give me some ideas to make with my limited stash. I found some bangers ED’s Strawberry Cookie, and a classic Kit Kat. I’ve mixed them both before but forgot about them even though they where good, and an old classic by Ken “O” Where. Cinnamon Cookie Custard now I don’t usually mix and vape a lot of custards but I thought what the heck I’ll try it.

12 Likes

I also mixed up a corrupted version of Rocky’s Magnum .

7 Likes

You will like it. @Ken_O_Where shows how only three flavors can make a good mix. :grin:

8 Likes

I’m sure it will be. I just mixed it so I’ll have to give it the full month of steep for that Cap v1.

7 Likes

Last time i made it i had to dig out an older RDA, its a bit over flavored for the hardware i use now. I have a newer version somewhere that i was working on.

6 Likes

I did adjust the percentage of the CDS because I don’t want the cinnamon to be too strong. Then I saw your V2.

6 Likes

I cant find the newest version and V3 was horrible, i tried to use Rich Cinn instead of CDS. I love Rich Cinn but CDS is still my favorite cinnamon.

Either way i hope you like it.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Love the name!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Since nothing has been tasting good lately I went ahead a mixed an old classic of mine. My VT mix based off of Five Pawns Black Flag Risen. A caramel mocha coffee with rich tobacco notes. Check cookies
IMG_0744

Also steeping a new VT recipe idea a Baileys style boozy strawberry cream. It smell really good I’ll give it a few more days before trying it. Check cookies

8 Likes

Looks good. I like the photos

5 Likes

LOL I learned from the best. :+1:

6 Likes

SomeSortof Hobbs Unicorn ADV

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.00
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.00
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3.00
Custard Premium (FA) 2.00

Flavor total: 7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

If you haven’t tried this, now would be a good time!! :heart:

9 Likes