What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

10 Likes

The new Crispy Donut with the Cookie Crumble is about as close to a perfect donut to me. That cookie crumble really pushes the butter and I think that’s why it works well with the super sweet for a glaze and pushing a little bit more bakery into the Crispy Donut. I used the Vanilla Custard II to keep it a little moist and for the short steep time.

TOC’S Doughnut Base : Check cookies

0.75% Cookie Crumble (CAP)
1.25% Crispy Donut (Flavorah)
0.50% Super Sweet (CAP)
3.00% Vanilla Custard II (TPA)

Flavor total: 5.5%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

10 Likes

Good call on the Crispy Donut @authormichellehughes, and the Cookie Crumble pushing da butterZ.

5 Likes
11 Likes

This is one of my favs that I have made, if anyone mixes it up could you please leave a review, that would be much appreciated :call_me_hand:t2:

7 Likes

I finally got all my flavors to mix this but sadly the whipped cream you used isn’t available from what I can tell, could i sub a different whipped cream? I have FLV, FLAVRZ, and SSA whipped creams, I also have clotted cream, cornish cream, Vienna cream and a few others.
Suggestions?

6 Likes

If your gonna sub go with SSA

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I was looking for the specific FA Whipped Cream (Panna Montata), is what BCF has now the same thing?

6 Likes

Yep, they are the same.

6 Likes

100pct same and my all time fave …I know there are skme really good ones out now but FA is like a tub of cool whip…It also isnt mostly triacetin like some others so it sits well on top of the mix

8 Likes

Reworking this recipe I definitely went way to high with the Crispy Donut. A lot of what I’m getting is greasy donut hardly any cake. And some light maple notes in the background. And I got nothing from the vanilla whip cream. This is the V1

I’m thinking of picking up the WF Sweet Bread to replace Angel Cake, because I think I want more of a sweet dough than a cake doughnut. Going to lower the donut to 1.5, keep the maple bar where it was and maybe try a good whipped cream that separates itself from the donut. Adding a touch of vanilla custard because I like what it does for bakeries and as an old school frosting booster. V2.

7 Likes

Trying out Rockys Biscoff waffles. Needs to steep some more. Its pretty good. Very unique flavor and really accurate. The waffle texture is crazy on point. Needs a little more sweetness for me. Might have to drizzle some maple syrup on it.

9 Likes

Did the same today. Got about 5 hours on the bottle steep. Will see what happens in the next three days.

8 Likes

Thats Wafflez with a Z…

Almost as good as my favorite:

9 Likes

Mixing up more of my ADV for the last month. Liquid crack. If you like apple jacks sweet milk its a must make.

14 Likes

Monty python meaning of life was hilarious.:smile: i sure miss those shows

6 Likes

So happy with what this turned out to be…butterbeer but dessert form…wasn’t what I was going for, but yummy.

10 Likes

Happy accident. Wanted to butter up some old fashioned zeppola donut butter butter raw ended up making it a glazed donut. Added some strawberry and nice vape.

9 Likes

Mixing some more of this because i went through the first bottle too quick

7 Likes

images (2)

5 Likes