What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

Made this as i got a lot of friends requesting a sweet cigar vape for this summer. It is a very dark juice might deter some but i think its gonna be a great fireside vape. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.
choco2

Keep off the stinkies and have a great summer!!

6 Likes

I have been following you abit @eStorm and i appreciate your knowledge thank you for helping me out you are worth more credit than you give yourself

6 Likes

I’ll second that @Benoz

6 Likes

@nchris Going to do some more testing …

10 Likes

Can’t wait to hear the results. Am following this one close.

5 Likes

PLEASE DON’T YELL AT ME FOR THIS>>> I AM NOT A TRAITOR. I’M SHARING A PRIVATE

PAZZO RE’cipe

for my favorite forum’s discerning friends to peek at… I’m really happy with what the taste does for me. I don’t think you have many options for swaps here as 2 ingredients are flavor blends and 4 FA ingredients make a 3rd Liquor Cabinet item which shouldn’t be tampered with but of course everything is open to your own creativity… perhaps instead of an GRAND MARNIER CHOCOLATE FRUIT MIX you want to move toward a STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE FRUIT MIX… GO FOR IT. Don’t ask me questions, send me thoughts on your version… I will post this soon here publicly and hope my fellow forum hunters respect my choices on when Gen Pop sees this Pazzo Option.

2 Likes

Got some good news this weekend so feel like mixing again. Thx @R113

7 Likes

Get some coils made too

4 Likes

images%20(11)

7 Likes

This is only 4 days steeped, but somehow tastes complete. I’ve read that Vanilla MF can be weird before 3 to 4 weeks, but I’m not getting that here. Hoping that this early-steep goodness doesn’t blow up in my face at 30 days, but if it does, I can just use this as a short steeper easy MM vape and reduce some %'s for a longer aging version. I’m sure some aspects will get better with time. It’s really delicious and authentic right now, though.

8 Likes

Whats that marshmallow like mate ?

3 Likes

I’m getting rid of my 4oz. bottle of CAP Sweet Mango, after trying my new recipe today at 10 days in, it is fantastic !!! FLV/VTA Mango make a great combo, all the flavors just melt together nicely !! Very Happy with this.

6 Likes

It’s like a real-life Marshmallow! Good as a sweet accent and thickness enhancer @ .5-1%, Great as an authentic full Marshmallow 2-4%. mildly vanilla, very light powdered sugar, not dry, not powdery, not overbearingly thick (so-far, this is my first time pushing it to 4%, so it coulllld get too thick and I just don’t know it yet) but the flavor and feel right now is amazingly authentic.

In general, I’m at 10/10, pending the 30 day steep on the SFT I’m whipping up tonight. It’s never failed in a mix. diyvaporsupply.com has it pretty cheap.

5 Likes

If your looking to gift it I think @fidalgo_vapes loves that stuff. Lol.

4 Likes

I would be glad to give it to him, but it is rancide, I have never made anything good out of it, when I wanted to use it on that recipe, I smelled and finger tasted, and yuk. I looked for expiration date and found it under the bottle 7/18/2017. But I have sweet watermelon , cucumber, cantoloupe, harvest berry, bought at the same time and they are all good. I think that bottle was bad from the get go. I have never ate a mango, so I did’nt know, thought it was suppose to smell like that. But is rotten. FLV Mango smells and taste good.

EDIT; I bought them when I First stated mixing, which was 12/15/17, actually made my first recipe 1/1/18

4 Likes

Love the taste of cappella sweet mango… its my go to juice. When I want to cleanse the palette.

3 Likes

sweet guava , never had the mango … never had any luck with any mango :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay you finally joined our hype about VTA mango, super potent but good. Now we only need to convince you to get rid of Inw shisha strawberry and get vape trains lol.

4 Likes

:flushed:
BLASPHEMY!!

burn_the_witch

12 Likes

you know i have had it sitting there and wasnt till i tried other strawberries i was like this is actually really good didnt fade and was really good

4 Likes