What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

New Year New Thread

Let’s start fresh!

10 Likes

bringing in the new year with a little brandy.

Brandy Hawaiian Drink
0.60% Real Flavors - Hawaiian Drink (SC)
0.20% Real Flavors - Brandy

14 day steep ?

it still has 6 more days to steep and I still think it needs more brandy.

Happy New Year Everyone

4 Likes

That is a little! Have you tried it cranked up a bit? I don’t have these, but if the Brandy is at all similar to their Bourbon, I can’t taste it below 2%.

1 Like

Didn’t mix as much as I wanted cuz I am recovering from last night but did the following:

7 Likes

Yummy!! :yum:

12 Likes

That is a tough profile to get, coherently! I made one attempt last year and it was ok, but it’ll take some effort to really get all the parts in their places. A little sloppy. Have you steeped this out yet, or is it fresh?

4 Likes

Testing this out on day 3. Very promising. Nice and simple.

Funny though, when I searched the webs just now for recipes with these basic elements - it turns out there is a disinformation campain circulating that eating Pineapple with Milk will KILL you! Too funny. Silly interwebs. Have some Sherbert!

5 Likes

Steeped is definitely better, but it’s decent fresh. Around 2.5 weeks all the flavors really stand out.

4 Likes

time to start a new shopping list for nic river. defiantly will have to try this out.

4 Likes

It’s delicious!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey everybody, thought Id mix up Lars’ two new ones, looked good. Of course I never have every flavor so I do what I can or change it up. First my mix of his Pinanaberry

I changed his BC to tpa’s and his HV to FV, kept his %'s the same.
I also kept his picture. His was a light banana mine too heavy and up front
Next his Cool Pineberry Apple
http://tjek.nu/r/qYtP
You’re gonna have to see his original, I made a drastic change. I switched his Polar Blast to Jungle Juice (FW) menthol and melon. At .3% may not be too big a deal, and the fruity notes in JJ are tutti-frutti ish. @daath said tutti-frutti might be good in here. Had to change one of his apples to Stark. the menthol doesnt really come through at 0.3. I’m loving this as SnV.

3 Likes

11 day test and this is tasting great! I may need to up the nutmeg, but it is very nice in a subtle way. A creamy, smooth Strawberry Honeydew with an earthy, spiced undertone.

My wife got hip to my series of vapes to go with certain activities or places, and asked for a recipe for sexy time :wink: Challenge accepted! Haha! This is a sexy flavor.

4 Likes

now that i have the needed ingedientsfelt like making a couple i haven’t made in awhile

Strawberry Margarita v2
5.00% H2O - Pure & Pristine
4.00% Flavor Apprentice - Strawberry Ripe
3.00% Flavor Apprentice - Citrus Punch (Mt. Dew)
2.00% Flavor Apprentice - Jamaican Rum
1.00% FlavourArt - Strawberry (Red Touch)
0.50% FlavourArt - Lime Tahity Distilled
0.50% FlavourArt - Orange
0.50% Inawera - Cactus

Sassy Strawberry v2
10.00% Liquid Barn - Strawberry
3.00% Capella - New York Cheesecake v1
3.00% Capella - Vanilla Custard v1

4 Likes

OH SHIT! Tremendous combination of flavors going on. Sadly, I bought this beer as part of a mix/match 6 pack, so I only have the one. But dang - heaven!!!

This juice is still private but it’s going great with the beer…

13 Likes

Looks real good, might try it with a mix of Purilum Bananas,(which are real good to me, I have an aversion to LA flavors) :+1:

5 Likes

You ever tried Pluff Mud from Holy City Brewing out of Charleston SC?

4 Likes

Indeed I have. Good stuff that!

4 Likes

sweet baby jesus that custard looks good !

3 Likes

The juice is ok. Nothing special really. And it’s not fully steeped. I was just having that beer and tried the juice. Such a great combination.

EDIT - @anon13011326 big LOL moment. I think by the time made this reply I had the entire 6 pack sampler in me. So I didn’t notice you were replying to @Molly_Mcghee :laughing:

I’m blaming alcohol, not that center-of-the-universe syndrome I have

6 Likes