What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

@Rocky02852 thank you :+1:

4 Likes

When you’re not sure what to mix today…

Got like 5+ recipes I wanna try but probably only gonna make 2-3 today.

1. Dragonberry Milk
  2. Bubblegum Milk
  3. Bubblegum Lemonade
  4. Blue Raspberry Lemonade
  5. Lemon Curd

Gaaaah that’s off the dome, need to mix up something for Nic Salts as well. Grape Bubblegum mix has been like crack for me lately vaped 60mL in a week as well as vaping other flavours and Nic salt vapes on top of that… definitely gonna mix up more of that but always love trying new things. Hate getting too experimental with Pods but also get bored of my usual pod recipes so thinking of making something new for them. Cant wait to get a super concentrate Strawberry, will definitely make a Strawberry Cheesecake for Pods and see if its tasty… decisions, decisions…

7 Likes

I haven’t tried it, but I hear Alpine Strawberry FLV is “1 drop in 30ml” strong. Have you tried it?

3 Likes

I live dangerously, I like 2 drops! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I meant to tag you in that! :grin::hugs::metal:

2 Likes

hahaha!!!

omg I just mixed up my super fav today…
30ml - All FLV
2d alpine
6d red raspberry
6d coconut
12d cream

and I slipped in 2d ice and cool menthol… and Ima vape it all gone!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I should spike it with some lime… oh yeah!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh yes, it’s QUITE STRONG !!!

3 Likes

TWO DROPS @anon84779643 ??? !!!

6 Likes

On the wild side, Sd!! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Beep, beep … @anon84779643

8 Likes

Well… did you do the lick test??? eh?? huh??? :smiley:

3 Likes

0.03 looks like 1 and a half drops to me🤪 Although I’m good at splitting drops, I thought the Alpine SB was used at .25 (or was it 5.2?)
Oh sh*t @anon84779643 gonna ring me a new ******* for this!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well???

lol give it a few days… :smiley:

Meantime… I am sooo craving a bloody orange creamsicle!!
I know I have a recipe around here somewhere!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

wut??? lolol

I would not ever take it over .2% even that much is too much and can cause taste bud damage…
no wonder why there are so many out there that can not taste sweet strawberries… Flavor overload…

hell no! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha!! come here… hehe… Im too tired to chase ya :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, fresh mixed, I was surprised how well the coconut, and cream kept the Alpine at bay. Not overpowering at all, in a mix, @ 2d/30ml. Quite tasty, and I can tell fresh mixed, that the coconut and cream DO want to settle down a bit. Nice @anon84779643

6 Likes

Thank you!! I haven’t mixed that up in a while…
but I have my bloody orange cream popsicle going tonight… it’s still a bit rough.
will see in a few days… tired here, tomorrow is yet another busy day… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Had a hankerin’. This should get it on stage and tuning its guitar for 29 minutes.

The [Electric Kool-Aid] “lick test” :wink: on this says it could be the gratest Grape Soda recipe…ever! …of my concoctions, anyway.

9 Likes

Thank you so much Rocky and @SessionDrummer for your kind offers although you probably know by now that my surgery was cancelled. Rocky, Idk about ‘85’ but maybe you can tell me sometime. Or maybe I forgot? :crazy_face:

I’m adding the Caramel Mocha to Coffee and Kareem tonight. Question: how is this flavor listed in the drop down menu? Is it a Vaping Zone flavor? BCF has it branded as just (SC).

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 so the Caramel Mocha from the bottle has no caramel aroma to it. Smells pretty much like their Cappuccino but we’ll see. I’ll let it stew for a bit and find out what’s going on.

4 Likes