What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

@woftam 's Custard Slut - 3 month wait for this, really great custard.

12 Likes

Thx, @Rocky02852 I’ve been wanting t try this one. Sounds heavenly.

5 Likes

Thank you, Grubby. Custard is one of my weaknesses and can’t resist a slut :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Following a description on a candy blog I decided to put some flavors to use. Nice and easy…

10 Likes

I have a dilemma, TWO versions of my “Muddy Boots” came out sooo yummy I can’t decide which one I like best :man_shrugging: HELP

13 Likes

Why do you need to decide when you can have both lol. They do look very nice I must say and I actually have everything to make them, thanks mate.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Experimenting with tobaccos. I’d like to add a dry touch …

6 Likes

True Lucas, but think I’m leaning towards V2. Butterscotch has always been a tough one for me to nail down, so the extra PB in V2 seems to be winning out :yum:

7 Likes

I just made a Butterscotch recipe by Sheerluck Ohms. Butterscotch and caramel have both been a bone of contention with me but I have something new cookin’ that I hope will get me closer to what I’ve been chasing.

12 Likes

Been experimenting with toffees lately. Better love butter if you try this one.

10 Likes

Since 3 days I started SFT for the cantaloupe session at noted.
@SessionDrummer @Dan_the_Man I respect your flavor reviews even more than before. That’s hard work, much more fun to read or see in YouTube.

I have nail polish, rind and some sweet cantaloupe.
I thought I Start in good time with what I have.

Shoutout to @Dan_the_Man and @Rocky02852 for sending me some of the expectedly better Flavors from MF and Flavorah.

To reset my tastebuds I vape this nice clone with a fixed Blueberry.

11 Likes

Thanks very much @SteveTC. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hehe, AGREED @SteveTC. MUCH more fun LOL.

8 Likes

I’ll have to check that out.
You are welcome, sir. I just hope it makes it before you need it. The post has been very late of late. :grin:

5 Likes

Loving this Yummy Fruit mix, overnight steep is all that’s needed!

12 Likes

I mixed this on December 1st. I’m trying it today and I’m already making a big batch … Great custard. I don’t taste cardamom, but I guess it helps … It’s not very sweet, it’s very balanced. I’m not a great taster, but I do know what I like. Thanks @Dan_the_Man

11 Likes

Awesome, I’m so glad you like it. Believe it or not, I’m not a great taster either. I totally can’t pick out everything in a mix but, like you, I know what I like. :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I wish I could mix this up right now but I’m missing 2 flavors, the FA Premium and the VC Cheesecake (OOO).

6 Likes

Um, about this mix? It’s still steeping but the butter aspect is overwhelming. It smells like I dropped a dirty sock in a batch of molasses. Longer steep maybe :rofl: ?

5 Likes