What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

Thank you @Dan_the_Man @mjag @Lucas_James_Holden for the international FA tip.

9 Likes

Interesting. I read a review by the same person on Devon Cream by VTA and Chef’s Choice (rebottled CCW?) They seemed to think that VTA is a viable sub for CCW. What do ya’ll think?

9 Likes

Good news! I just checked out the gym socks recipe and all dirty feet are mostly gone. Maybe there’s hope after all?

9 Likes

I will SFT MF Cantaloupe and FLV Wild Melon.

My vape mail from @Dan_the_Man just arrived.

Both premixed with the GC at 2%.
Big shoutout to @Dan_the_Man for doing this for me!

11 Likes

Shouting out to @Dan_the_Man :+1: What a great pif! I always wanted to try FLV Wild Melon. Can’t wait to hear what you think.

10 Likes

Yeah me too, all I get out of Wild Melon is Rind, thinking BCF sent me 30ml of Melon Rind (FLV) mis-labeled :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Oh no! Well thx for the heads up.

9 Likes

I don’t get any rind from FLV wild melons. Mostly a sweet almost creamy honeydew with hints of watermelon and cantaloupe. Will say I don’t like it much if I go higher than 1.5; gets too sweet for me any higher.

9 Likes

neither do I.

You are very welcome Sir. I only wish I had more cantaloupe for you. Alas, I’ve yet to like any cantaloupe “flavor”.

In the great State of Texas, I used to love finding street vendors that made cantaloupe drink that I LOVED LOVED LOVED. Mexicans really know how to do fruit drinks and or icecream type stuff and this is no exception…

Yikes, I said all of that, just to say that I’m not into cantaloupe. :man_facepalming:

Oh, if you don’t mind, come back and remind us on the day of the show?

11 Likes

For sure: It will be 1/18 evening at 9PM CT / 10PM ET.

7 Likes

Vaping Vanilla Ice Cream and mixing Apple Pie. Gettin my HoHo on!

12 Likes

Nice and simple three great flavours all rolled into one

15 Likes

That Danish Delight with Gold Ducat I posted above has turned out nicely. The GD really adds something special to the mix. I was enjoying it while drinking my coffee this morning so decided to add some coffee juice in my tank and that was a nice surprise, too. Maybe I should reformulate it and call it Coffee, Smoke and a Danish :rofl:

8 Likes
11 Likes

I have both but prefer the CC over the VTA Devon Cream, the VTA has more of a chocolate note, the Chef’s more of a malted note. The VTA is not bad if you like a chocolate note but myself not much of a chocolate fan in vapes, just in real life lol.

They definitely are different enough that I would not say the VTA is a suitable replacement for the CCW version.

7 Likes

I appreciate your input on this, ty.

5 Likes

I took a screenshot to make this weekend but it’s marked as private so it can’t be found on recipes.

6 Likes

Maybe I can be of some help, as that one is on my saved recipes / to-do list

8 Likes

I couldn’t squeeze in 12 @Rocky02852.

8 Likes

Haha Dman, thats ok I like it even better when someone else does all the leg work :rofl:
I’m missing the MC and OB, looks good though :+1:

4 Likes