What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Motherfuckin blueberry

3 Likes

A few versions b4 landing on the current ones lmao

5 Likes

Hes in Canada

5 Likes

I live in Oregon, where MF is located. Let me know if you want me to ship you some.

5 Likes

Ive never understood how its ok with people ti buy a 15ml for 6$ and use it @ 2 to 3pct but 20$ for 15ml that you use at less than half a percent was expensive :person_shrugging::person_facepalming:

8 Likes

Whichever version your Pink Lemonade is, it rocks! I will take bold fruity over creams, tobacco and desserts anyday.

4 Likes

I will pull the lever someday, there are just so many MF’s I want and I think my cart was about $500, so I’ll get there someday, lol.

7 Likes

Me too, surprises me all the time my brother, mixed a couple already this morning.

7 Likes

Be careful …Buy a few at a time and make sure they are the top rated ones…Right Now ther is a Buy 4 get 1 free special

6 Likes

Which MF site is having that sale?

4 Likes

The only silver line I would get is the Lemon one, the others would be the Premium line.

5 Likes

Sorry buy 5 get 1 free FALL22 code…Their Website i only buy direct

4 Likes

Link to site please? I already have DC, an incredible gift from Rocky.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I have this in my MF notes “Blackberry Vanilla Cobbler ask for it from MF. Ask for sample of Fig.”

3 Likes

You like Fruit so …Blueberry , Lemin Silver, Wild Raspberry , Summer Peach , Vanilla and their Caramel or butterscotch would be my first 5

If you only want fruit do their Watermelon and Blackberry Vanilla Cobbler instead of Vanilla and Caramel

Yes a sample of FIG that is a great flavor and so damn expensive

5 Likes

I see White Peach, not Summer Peach…

4 Likes

White Peaxh is awesome but you have to call for the BBVC and Summer Peach

3 Likes

I’m hearing mixed reviews on Butterscotch. I would think Caramel is stronger than BS?

5 Likes