What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I think I should have maybe used VSO RR raw. The regular one is good, ripe red raspberries off the vine, in short. It’s on the sweeter side of a raspberry, not a lot, if any seeds, but the MB adds some tartness. The only deal is it’s a rather light aroma, but pushed much higher, it’ll get floral. I think I’ll remake with RR raw and lower the frosting a little. It’s good, half my 30 ml is gone since this afternoon. It needs tweaking I think, a little.

9 Likes

Will you be sharing your new revised recipe? :yum: :star_struck: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Sad song reference, tasty Lemon dessert thingie!

11 Likes

I gotta keep forgetting to get that Sun Cookie @Plunderdrum.

5 Likes

We’re you drinking last night session?

4 Likes

@Joel the only time I’m sober is when I’m sleeping.

3 Likes

Then you need a stronger nightcap.

Might I introduce you to my friend Mr. Moonshine.

5 Likes

Currently working on a few upgraded blends for winter walks.

Most are aimed to put hairs on your eyeballs.

11 Likes

You’ll never try it with that attitude! Going to check LYS again, but early steep checks tell me 1% Sun Cookie, in this recipe, at least, is a bit overpowering. I’d max it at 0.6-0.7% if i try this again.

6 Likes

LOL @Plunderdrum I forgot the “NOT”.

3 Likes

It’s a well-known urban myth that unicorns poop rainbows. The truth is that unicorns poop magical flavors and I’ve brought them together in this amazing recipe for all to enjoy!

9 Likes

Thank you for adding the “Sub regular Vanilla Cream at 1.4%” comment for those unfortunate chaps that are lacking some of the raws!

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 you had me at …

Snap 2022-12-18 at 20.59.44

3 Likes

Been playing with this again and as my first thought it was too weak on the berry crunch i was right. Trying to keep it all tfa. So i added malted milk as i hate and despise the after taste of dairy milk tfa. Off the shake it was quite nice. So cant wait to see it in a week. And again even at 3% sweetener its not that noticeable but it does show itself if that makes sense

12 Likes

You wouldn’t believe the unicorn related legal incidents we have in Liverpool: Being so close to Ireland, each time one merely farts, then we have the issue of additional rainbows without corresponding pots of gold - The leprechaun economy is under crisis due to false unicorn quantitative easing. And, don’t mention the fecking fairies!

6 Likes

Try FA Apple Pie at 1 or 2%.
You won’t get Apple flavor but you’ll get your crunch

8 Likes

Thats good too know ill pick that up on my next order for another one i have been working on that i took a break from as i couldnt nail the crunch.

5 Likes

I get this image from your recipe.

7 Likes

It works that way for me anyway.
Hopefully it does for you also

5 Likes

Just wondering, particularly as I am not much of a bakery person, does the also relate to the wattage.

I had a similiar issue with Biscotti (FLV) where it was masking other creams and notes. But, as I lowered the wattage, they became more prominent.

5 Likes