What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I’m going to get around to making this someday. Missing some flavors but I’ve always been curious about a bacon vape. Love smoky flavored foods.

7 Likes

I’m trying a make your own, right now. An attempt to emulate the flavor of a cream soda, without the cream soda… does that make sense…?

This is my first attempt. Off the shake its muted but I’m assuming that’s the VBIC and it just needs a good steep. It smells good… :thinking:

And orange soda w/peanuts!!?? :nauseated_face: I don’t even do cola with peanuts!! The exhub did that on every road trip. shudders

9 Likes

is that fizz pop capella really feels fizzy?

6 Likes

Blueberry Pound cake

Ingredient %
Blueberry (FW) 3.90
Blueberry, Wild (TPA) 4.13
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1.25
SteviaClear Sweet Drops (NR) 0.50

Flavor total: 9.78%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

http://tjek.nu/r/CCHM?token=ab9c829882e8159

12 Likes

It’s a hint of fizz. Honestly I think CAP lemon-lime does better…:smirk:

6 Likes

Sounds like it may be easier to replicate an Italian Cream Soda:

7 Likes

Possibly my new ADV :yum: just finishing off a 30ml, mixing MORE :drooling_face:
A Choco / Mocha using adapted @Pro_Vapes Milk Chocolate recipe :tada:

12 Likes

I remember Orange Crush from vacations as a child. In Chicago, I don’t remember having Orange Crush, so it was always a treat. Same with Yoo Hoo and Grape Crush. Now, living in Denver, Orange Crush has a different meaning. It was the nickname of the Denver Bronco Defense from the late 70’s through early 80’s.

6 Likes
11 Likes

Wife brought this home made from a client of accounting office she works for. Apple in the front deep fried Churro on the exhale.

10 Likes

I’ve been working on some 3-2-1’s the past couple weeks, just pulled out and loaded up a couple today, I’m quite satisfied with both;

10 Likes

Continuing with my 3-2-1’s, I found it’s not an easy task using ALL Flavorah concentrates, this one is Definitely Full flavored :ok_hand:

And if you love Pecan Sandies as much as I do, Good News, nailed it!

14 Likes

I’m just working my way through new variants of an old medium dry cider recipe:

11 Likes

I’ve been testing out some of the new WF concentrates in a few mixes, this one is gonna be a 4 week steeper for the MF Dark Chocolate to fully merge, but after 2 days of shaking it in the bottle I just couldn’t help myself :rofl:
Ohhh Yeah!

9 Likes

Merge baby merge !!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Starting to get a bit warm here in Nevada so I decided to whip up something light and refreshing. Good right off the shake. IMO anyway. Can’t wait to try it at a week to see how much it will change (if at all )

Strawberry Cactus Yogurt

INW cactus 2%
TFA Dragonfruit 0.5%
VT Glazed Strawberries 2%
WF Strawberry Gummy Candy 2%
SSA Sweet Yogurt 2%
FW Yogurt 1% ( I tried it with FA at first but the FW gives me a bit more of that “tang” )
Sweetener of your choice 0.5% ( I use Sugar Daddy )

I also tried it adding SSA’s Ripe Strawberry at 1% and it’s good, but for me I notice the leaf part of the strawberry on the exhale when I add this. ( wanted to mention that as some don’t like that “green” ) Got a favorite Strawberry? toss in 1% :slight_smile: I always need to layer my strawberries.

Let me know if you mix this up and how you like it. Or if you have any suggestions…

Sorry, I am still kind of new to this site so haven’t quite tried tackling how to submit a recipe. I notice that is how most everyone is posting their mixes. I will work on learning how to do that. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

click the wrench in your recipe. at the bottom of the popup it will say “share url privately” click that. the page will refresh. then at the bottom’ish copy/paste that link.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I wanted to make it with Kiwi as I used to like the Kilo Kiberry Yogurt, but I didn’t have any Kiwi. There were very few commercial vape juices I liked years ago, but that was one.

The whole reason I started mixing is I can’t do PG. Not a lot anyway. The small amount of PG that is in the flavorings themselves I am okay with but anymore than that and I get ill real fast. :slight_smile:

Oh the rabbit hole of flavors, seems like I am always missing one.

8 Likes

Can anyone maybe @authormichellehughes recommend an eggy flavor (including the yokes)?

5 Likes