What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I’m just working my way through new variants of an old medium dry cider recipe:

11 Likes

I’ve been testing out some of the new WF concentrates in a few mixes, this one is gonna be a 4 week steeper for the MF Dark Chocolate to fully merge, but after 2 days of shaking it in the bottle I just couldn’t help myself :rofl:
Ohhh Yeah!

9 Likes

Merge baby merge !!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Starting to get a bit warm here in Nevada so I decided to whip up something light and refreshing. Good right off the shake. IMO anyway. Can’t wait to try it at a week to see how much it will change (if at all )

Strawberry Cactus Yogurt

INW cactus 2%
TFA Dragonfruit 0.5%
VT Glazed Strawberries 2%
WF Strawberry Gummy Candy 2%
SSA Sweet Yogurt 2%
FW Yogurt 1% ( I tried it with FA at first but the FW gives me a bit more of that “tang” )
Sweetener of your choice 0.5% ( I use Sugar Daddy )

I also tried it adding SSA’s Ripe Strawberry at 1% and it’s good, but for me I notice the leaf part of the strawberry on the exhale when I add this. ( wanted to mention that as some don’t like that “green” ) Got a favorite Strawberry? toss in 1% :slight_smile: I always need to layer my strawberries.

Let me know if you mix this up and how you like it. Or if you have any suggestions…

Sorry, I am still kind of new to this site so haven’t quite tried tackling how to submit a recipe. I notice that is how most everyone is posting their mixes. I will work on learning how to do that. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

click the wrench in your recipe. at the bottom of the popup it will say “share url privately” click that. the page will refresh. then at the bottom’ish copy/paste that link.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I wanted to make it with Kiwi as I used to like the Kilo Kiberry Yogurt, but I didn’t have any Kiwi. There were very few commercial vape juices I liked years ago, but that was one.

The whole reason I started mixing is I can’t do PG. Not a lot anyway. The small amount of PG that is in the flavorings themselves I am okay with but anymore than that and I get ill real fast. :slight_smile:

Oh the rabbit hole of flavors, seems like I am always missing one.

8 Likes

Can anyone maybe @authormichellehughes recommend an eggy flavor (including the yokes)?

5 Likes

I have to SMH with TOC and her chase for the holey grail of eggy. I follow her recipes because we have the same taste’s. Following her progression she bought WF Portuguese Egg tart. Used it in a recipe or two then bought FA Custard Premium. Then she switched to TPA Custard 2. Did she find the holey grail? Don’t really know. She has been busy on FB site helping new vapers.

5 Likes

Can I butt in here? I need a little advice. I follow the UK NatureVape show on the tube. He was talking about a concentrate that was his favorite, the NatureVape Blackcurrant, raspberry and lime. I was hot to try it, but unfortunately found out that Naturevape doesn’t ship to the US anymore due to the impending regs. I tried looking on Chefs, but anything that looked similar was sold out. I’m really stuck on finding a concentrate or one shot like that, or like a Ribena flavor. Definately willing to experiment, but I could use some pointers. Has anyone had any success in this direction? Thanks!

6 Likes

To add to my comment, I think I am going to try to recreate the Ribena type flavor for now, to keep it simple at first. Going to try FA Blackcurrant but it needs something else, maybe a touch of inw grapes or flv jammyberry? Some type of mixed berry? Definately think a drop or two of anise is in order too. Any pointers would be appreciated!

4 Likes

Howard Hughes’ Red Grove

Ingredient %
Mango (TPA) 3.00
Smooth (TPA) 1.00
Sweet Lychee (CAP) 5.00
Sweet Mango (CAP) 3.00
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3.00

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

10 Likes

I would try the FA King for a blackcurrant gummy flavor it is one of my favorite flavours.
There is also the new WF wild berry gummy that I have heard is very good.

7 Likes

Thanks @lukeloop , good idea, I’ll put that FA King in my cart! Appreciate it!! Do you remember what percentage worked for you?

5 Likes

I like it solo at 4%, I think the single flavor recommendation is 7%. I would try it at 4% as a single flavor. A good little recipe is 1.5%King, 0.5%FE lemon, 1.5% FW lemonade natural. The % are low but its tasty, https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2365292/Red%20Lemonade%20Gummy

8 Likes

I can see where that would taste really good, I’ll give it a go! Tnx!

5 Likes

Howard Hughes’ Red Grove

Ingredient %
Mango (TPA) 3.00
Smooth (TPA) 1.00
Sweet Lychee (CAP) 5.00
Sweet Mango (CAP) 3.00
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3.00

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

8 Likes

I remember that one. I’ll have to do more research. Thx

4 Likes

I didn’t find it to boost that eggy taste. Your taste may differ thought.

5 Likes

Thx for the feedback, appreciated.

5 Likes