What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Helluva set up. How you like your Istick 100w?

3 Likes

Thanks! I really like the iStickā€¦both the 100 and the 50. Running eFest IMR 2800ā€™s in the 100. Seems a good match for my RDA. The real setup is on a shelf holding over 150 flavors :slight_smile: Maybe Iā€™ll post a pick of it sometime. The Motherā€™s Unicorn Milk is a very good recipe. I ran out of Strawbery (Ripe) (TFA) making it. LOL 4oz on the way along with 4oz of Cheescake (Graham Craker) (TFA) as well. Not my favorite Cheesecake, but it works really well in this mix.

VAPE ON!
B

1 Like

Your Baker Street is my top favorite ejuice along with a peach custard. I call it my Lemon Custard and I do add Lemon Sicily to it. Itā€™s sure a winner. Ever since I made it and tried it, Iā€™ve had it in a tank. I take it with me when I go somewhere and iā€™m vaping it every morning and every night. Itā€™s dreamy. Just want to say ā€˜THANK YOUā€™ for sharing such a nice recipe. XO Joya

2 Likes

Since you said you wanted a nice cherry vape, I will let you have a go with this one. Very popular mix from my line. Please donā€™t repost this anywhere else. As all my PV flavors are from my actual Prince Vape lineup. Hope you enjoy.

This is a good shake and vape, better after about 3-4 days steep time though.

Bloodbath - PV

Ingredient %
Cherry Crush (FW) 4
Cranberry (CAP) 3
Pomegranate (TPA) 7
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

High praise!!! Iā€™m feeling all giddy again :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kinds words and encouragement Joya.

3 Likes

I finally got around to mixing yesterday and it felt great! :slight_smile:

Today Iā€™m trying all the stuff I made that I didnā€™t get around to trying at weeks 1, 2, or 3 so they should be really well steeped. In the magma at the moment is my take on the griddled fluffernutter that @daath posted. It is yummy.

What I mixed or am trying. And as always, thanks for the inspiration for those that Iā€™ve stolen. I wonā€™t repost or sell them I promise. :wink: :

5 Likes

I cancelled the order. It was too much wire and I donā€™t want to bother with it.

1 Like

You just canā€™t imagine how important it is to me to have a good vape. I canā€™t talk too much about it publically but itā€™s like hell here with drugs ruining lives and Iā€™m trying to take care of an 8yo. I still canā€™t believe I quit smoking, so itā€™s real important for me to get something satisfying. I REALLY appreciate the help. Iā€™ve always been the kind of person who shares knowledge when I worked for example. Some people donā€™t want to share for many reasons that are important to them, but itā€™s just wonderful when you can share your knowledge and enable someone else to do a good job too.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Headed to work this afternoon and left my juice sitting on the kitchen counter. :frowning: Luckily I found a bottle of juice in my locker in the hangar here at work. Itā€™s a rum berry mix that I made about 2 months ago so it should be nice and steeped. If I remember rightly it wasnā€™t a very good vape when it was fresh so hopefully it has improved some with age.

I think I better remember to throw a couple more bottles in my locker just incase I do this again.

7 Likes

Yes, I know this feeling though I was was driving to Houston which was 60+ miles from home. Was going after vape gear for the shop and had forgotten my juice at home. Had already passed the one vape shop I knew of on the way so I was stuck without juice. Luckily at my supplier there was a couple of really nice guys who offered me juice while I was there. Wasnā€™t the tastiest I ever had but was happy to have my nic to vape on the way home. Sometimes luck leans the right way thank goodnessā€¦

Come to think of it, I forgot that on the way home my battery was dying and did not have a spareā€¦my, my, what a day that wasā€¦

2 Likes

I wish my wife would stop teasing me about taking my murse to workā€¦ but I always have "a juice " with meā€¦ -murse -man-purse!!! haha

5 Likes

People probably think of me as a bit odd as well. I visit vape shops with a Grocery Store insulated shopping bag (Huge). I would usually have a number of Vapes, personal, testing vapes, etc. I will also have bunches of juice for testing half the time, cotton, and the kitchen sink as wellā€¦lol. Canā€™t say I ever had a murse though. Probably cause my wifeā€™s not quite that creativeā€¦

For that manner, wouldnā€™t that be a Vurse? I carry a Vag you knowā€¦

2 Likes

Made this on 8/27/15 and it was ok, tried it again tonite and oh my what a nice strawberry vape.

Strawberry Cupcake : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/249114/Strawberry+Cupcake

3% Cake Batter (CAP)
2% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
6% Vanilla Cupcake (FW)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/1ZDe

3 Likes

yeah I could but I just keep calling it my "WORK " bag haha!battery wire cotton juice copper gold and some other "stuff " ā€¦:wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used Cinnamon Danish to make a Blueberry Muffin flavor.
.25% Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA)
8% Blueberry Wild (TPA)
2% Cinnamon Danish (TPA)
.1% Sour Flavor (TPA) (brings out the blueberry a bit)
2% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) I want to try it with Stevia as a sweetener instead.

It has really come into itā€™s own after about 2 weeks of steeping.

Canā€™t remember the original poster of this, but I altered it quite a bit.

Regards,
B

2 Likes

I mixed a couple recipes from my net ventures, but Itā€™s going to require some steeping.
I finally got around to vaping my Apple Frigginā€™ Pie and itā€™s goooood. Creamy caramel on a awesome apple pie vape. really delishā€¦

Apple Friggin' Pie v2 Gmix

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (IDE) 4
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 4
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3
Walnut (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 12.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Hey man if you like apple i suggest you try my apple recipe its delicious You will have the feeling after a vape that you actually ate an apple. give it at least a week.

Fall Blanket : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/250459/Fall+Blanket

1.2% Butterscotch (FA)
2.2% Cookie (FA)
3.5% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.7% Holiday Spice (TPA)
3.5% Horchata (CAP)
1.2% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)
5% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 17.3%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2099

2 Likes

I finally bought a couple more flavours so made strawberry cream and waffles! Smells really good hopefully it tastes as good

4 Likes

I havenā€™t been on the forums for weeks! Kinda miss you guys but I have been a bitā€¦erā€¦busy. For example this is what I have done in 72 hours alone hehe

7 Likes