What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Brilliant rack idea! Headed to the garage now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today, some fruits and cream, strawberry, blueberry and peach. all mixed simply with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. For a twist, 2 different for each fruit.
Sweet Strawberry CAP, and Strawberry TPA.
Blueberry Wild TPA and Blueberry TPA,
Peach TPA and Juicy Peach CAP.
The fruit differences are very complimentary and add depth IMHO.
And for a twist, a variation on Tigerā€™s Blood.
All in 20ml test. Next Saturday should be very flavorful :smile:

1 Like

Not too muchā€¦a little of this, a little of thatā€¦

7 Likes

And I thought I had a lot of WIPs. Youā€™re a beast DV.

Iā€™ve been transitioning to all glass for mixing. I use plastic for transport.

4 Likes

I got a bottle of FA Joy in my last order. Tonight I mixed it up for the first time ā€¦ OMG is it YUMMMY!

I tried it out in Daintaneeā€™s Joyfully Cinnful in Fuji recipe on VU. She describes it as a baked apple, cinnamon-sugar type funnel cake mix.

As a shake n vape itā€™s fantastic and Iā€™m sure it will even get better after it ages a day or two.

I can see this becoming one of my favorite flavors to mix with. It should work great in a cereal mix that Iā€™m working on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I think I was trying to make up for lost time today :wink:
I started at 3pm and all I can say is, thereā€™s just not enough hours in a day! Itā€™s good to be back on that horse though, I havenā€™t mixed in over a month.

I plan on switching over to glass as soon as the budget allows. I have a few dozen glass bottles I use for my favs but right now it is what it is and WIPs go in plastics. I also plan on switching my flavors over too but weā€™re talking 100s upon 100s of glass bottles and they never end up on top of the priority list haha
Soon though

2 Likes

This same reasoning went into my decision as well.

Today I am vaping a recipe that I call Sweet Berries :grinning: It is a delightfully sweet candy-like Blueberry, Raspberry, and Strawberry mix that is quite tasty if you like that kind of thing!!!

Remember to rate it at:

1 Like

So, when are you opening up your online store?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A store WAS the planā€¦

I need more tanks! Like 50! I hate waiting to taste what I make!! :wink:

2 Likes

Inorite! The most dreaded part of mixing!..the waitšŸ˜

3 Likes

Mixed 20ml of Black Cherry Limeade. To this one I added .25 % Pineapple and 2% sweetener. Super shake and vape!

1 Like

Totally saving this one!! Let me know how she turns out!

1 Like

Itā€™s ready. I tasted after a month steep and itā€™s very good. My 1st Peaches and Cream.

2 Likes

I knew it would be :smile:

I canā€™t put my Banudding Cake down!

5 Likes

This one slid to the next page and I forgot to make it.

1 Like

Popped the cork on a steeped pipe vape last nightā€¦and wow! Love me some Inawera!

3 Likes

I guess I would have to get some of that cherry for pipe and biscuit while Iā€™m at it. Iā€™ve got Molinberry walnut. I have some money coming back in my paypal account from the billow that I could put to good use.

1 Like

Have you mixed with the FLV Black Cherry yet? If not, give it a try with one of your fav tobaccos; bet youā€™ll hit the nail on the head without spending any cash!

1 Like