What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Sorry folks wrong url fixed here https://m.facebook.com/groups/918929404887164?ref=bookmarks

Just request to join.

2 Likes

Deekā€™s Golden Custard recipe.

My Vape rotation today:

http://tjek.nu/r/7cNY

5 Likes

I just double checked for duplicates and there are none, so I just shared this one.

1 Like

thank you :+1:

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes Did you have a steep time for the Dragons Milk?

The author states he tested it after 2 weeks.

1 Like

Thanks, I made some today with Vanillin its pretty good as is but after a steep the cream should come through more

2 Likes

Made this one up last night for a co-worker, was told it was the smoothest, most complex vape theyā€™d ever tried. Must have low standards, or just started vaping this morning :joy: .

2 Likes

I mixed up Rhodonite a while back, I found it one of the most bland juices I ever tasted :slight_frown: I let it steep for an age after initially testing it out, no better sadly. I donā€™t get why it is so highly regarded.

5 Likes

You know, I have heard this from several people, but I have also heard several others say it is fantastic. Me, personally, I have never had it, but it seems to be one of those juices that you either love it or hate it and there arenā€™t many people who say it is just okayā€¦imo, of courseā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™s not a hate the flavour thing for me though, itā€™s that there was little to no flavour there to begin with. And I mixed it 100% to the recipe.

4 Likes

Yeah, I get it, like I said, I have never tried it personally, just everyone I know of that has, has either said they love it or they donā€™t, but I never really asked the ones that donā€™t like it why they donā€™t like it, so it may be for the same reason you stated for all I know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mixed it up the other night and all I can taste is raspberry. It says only an overnight steep (if I remember correctly) and I was not impressed at all). But some others have praised it to be the best juice they have ever tasted. Very interesting how peopleā€™s taste buds vary so differently.

5 Likes

Definitely not an overnight steep, raspberry is definitely the dominant flavour, very sweet, with slight apple and macaron tones after a couple of days steeping.

Once it mellows out itā€™s really well blended.

Itā€™s weird because today I found out that SB ripe tastes like sick, I wondered why all the liquids I made with it I didnt like, Iā€™ll have to try it at really low percentages and see if that helps.

Thanks for your feedback everyone :smile:

3 Likes

I chucked half a bottle of it that had steeped over a month. I needed the bottle ā€¦ :smiley:

4 Likes

I agree 100% it is not an overnight steep like the recipe calls for. But hopefully after a steep it will at least become vape able to me.

3 Likes

On ecigexpress: 3-4 days

2 Likes

I made a 120ml bottle of Open Source Vapors Aphroditeā€™s Sin , it has been in the ADV rotation for the past week!

OSV 1.5% Aphrodite's Sin

Ingredient %
Cinnamon (MF) 0.48
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Vanilla (MF) 1.5
Walnut (MF) 1

Flavor total: 3.48%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

A couple new recipes Iā€™m working onā€¦

Lemonade Cake

Ingredient %
Lemon (MF) 0.8
Lemonade (Flavorah) 4
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.6
Meringue (FA) 1.5
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1.5
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 2.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.3

Flavor total: 12.2%

Chocolate Mint Cookie Bars

Ingredient %
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2.5
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.8
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1.2
Mint (MF) 0.6
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1
Vanilla (MF) 0.5

Flavor total: 6.6%

Iā€™m also vaping Plum Crazy (Gmix)ā€¦ I only made a 30 ml tester and Iā€™ve vaped most of it today. Itā€™s really a wonderful vape.

10 Likes