What're you listening to?

This is a common thread on lots of forums. Share the music you like, new or old, anything goes.

Put a youtube link on a line by itself, and it will display on the forum!

The Clash - Im not down

RUBBLEBUCKET - PAIN FROM LOVE

Wild Child - Crazy Bird

6 Likes
3 Likes

Foo Fighters are always good!

I like Beck!

Opeth - This one reminds me of a theme from a 70’s cop show :smiley: Like Shaft or something!

Just to name a few :smiley:

8 Likes

Lamb of God

Signals (My buddy’s band here in Okinawa)

4 Likes

At this very minute…

5 Likes

Love Opeth!

3 Likes

The new album is quite amazing! They have changed a lot! Oh, and I love Led Zeppelin! :smiley:

1 Like

Pink Floyd : The Final Cut ( I personally believe it to be incredibly underrated.)

9 Likes

Funny you say that, I feel the same way… I always claim this album to be their best one. People always tell me how much better The Wall, or Dark Side is, but I just shake my head and wonder if they have ever sat down and really listened to The Final Cut…

1 Like

The Final Cut was a magnificent album. You can hear Roger Waters straining in his relationship with the others though.

A sample of today’s listening…Keep coming back to The War on Drugs, a modern Springsteen/ Petty :smile:

I like dance music so here the two am stuck on right now.

awsome jam just like my gambit :smiley:

Currently listening to Blotto… an early 80’s band that just makes me smile when I hear them. Current song " My Baby’s the Star of a Driver’s Ed. Movie"

Relaxing in front of the PC with freshly mixed experiments and my Magma. Listening to a lot of music :smile:

This woman slays me…

Hip Hop is kinda really showing other genres up in early 2015;

as much as you might hate it…it’s incredibly interesting as a musician :smile:

Post up everyone…it’s interesting seeing what everyone is listening to as they are mixing :smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Been a Floyd fan (rabid Floyd fan) for over 40 years. When I heard Fletcher Memorial Home I was hooked. Was this 1984? I think so. GREAT album!

1 Like

Love All that Remains but by looking at what you guys listen too, I’m probably the minority!

Also digging this song right now but have always loved Avenged Secenfold!

4 Likes

Felt the same way when I threw Lamb of God up here, lol…

1 Like

We gotta stick together bro!

1 Like