What're you listening to?

BB King ~ R.I.P

9 Likes

Sunday morning, coffee in bed and a lovely peach tobacco mix in the tankā€¦
Do yourself a favour and take the time for this. If you donā€™t know OP, it will change you.
If you do, you can thank me later. In either case, youā€™re welcome.
In the key of O.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi I am Paula from Florida

3 Likes
3 Likes

Gonna show my age with a couple of these

9 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Anything by sublime is good with me !!!

1 Like

Feeling nostalgic dont be afraid :>

New CD by Iron Maiden, Book of Soulsā€¦these guys got it!

1 Like

Love Maiden!!!

1 Like

I grew up with Iron Maiden :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Iā€™m not a big Pop music fan. Grew up on Black Sabbath and Iron Butterfly, the Doors and Jimi. But once in a while Iā€™ll hear one I like and Siaā€™s ā€œChandelierā€ is one of them. So when I watched The Voice the other night and this song was sung, I was really taken aback by the whole thing. Iā€™m not a big fan of effeminate men at allā€¦call it one of my character flaws. But this guy was really good in my opinion. Oh yeah, I just set myself up for all manners of pokes and jabsā€¦even with this sentence. Bring it on! :smile:

3 Likes

Yep, grow up with those. Just because we grew up with Heavy Metal doesnā€™t mean we canā€™t appreciate other stuff. Honest truth, it seemed amazing that such a soulful, heart felt song came from that body. Not at all what one would expect. I can just imagine the thoughts of those guys when they turned their chairs around to see him. Anyway that guy had a amazing voice and a well chosen song to sing. Leaning toward POP, leaning toward SOUL, leaning toward TECHNO, but all good. If only he had Jimi for a little backup :disappointed:

6 Likes