What're you listening to?

4 Likes

Lol, that reminds me of my mom throwing away my megadeath poster because of the necklace Dave mustain was wearing! But she didnā€™t care what I watched or listened to. Silly I know but itā€™s what she did, and only because my sister pointed it out because I had pissed her off!

3 Likes

All I know is in the beginning a couple members who are Christian including Amy Lee, made the claim they would use their fame to promote their beliefs. In five years they were the top band in the US, signed and promoted by a Christian record label. Even thoughā€¦ they themselves never claimed to be a Christian band or use the stage as a platform for it. I think you are right in that they allowed themselves to be promoted as Christian to help create a buzz

Your Mom throwing your tapes away reminds me of the mom in this fun movie. xD Reminds me of how I felt going to my first concert which happened to be Kiss. I wasnā€™t even old enough to drive. Novelty band but soooo much fun. I was hooked. :tongue:

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Glad to get my hands on a couple pairs of Eclipse Path of Totality glasses. Now I can stare straight into the sun. :sunny::new_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

Dammit! Guess Iā€™m going into a Floyd hole tonightā€¦

4 Likes

Got to keep the loonies on the pathā€¦ ā™«

3 Likes

Currently grooving on The Final Cut-One of my all-time favorite albums, period. I think itā€™s one of their most underrated albums ever-you can almost hear some of the tension between Waters and Gilmour on a couple of tracks.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really hard for me to pick a favorite PF . Iā€™ve been asked before if I could only have one album on a desert island question but damnā€¦ I have different bands for different moods.

1 Like

Iā€™m the exact same way. Some days Iā€™ll dig on Beethoven, hour or two later Iā€™ll be listening to Bad Religion and Dead Kennedys. Next day Iā€™ll start out with some Eminem or Hopsin, next thing you know Iā€™m digging on some Iron & Wine or Wye Oak. About the only genre I canā€™t stand is Country Western. Bluegrass? Hells yes! Rockabilly? Absofreakinglutely. C&W? I canā€™t leave the room quick enough.

4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Is that your band Walt???

2 Likes

Yup. +6char

Well, I better edit. Its the band Iā€™m in. My grandfather owned an orchestra. I donā€™t own the band, lol.

4 Likes

Sweet!! You sound great!!! Nice job! :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks. +3char

1 Like

Do you play bass or lead? Your other vids sound good too. And yeah I meant is this the band youā€™re in. xD Iā€™m digging this one.

4 Likes

Lol, Youā€™re good. Iā€™m bass. Just a bunch of live recordings for fun. We have a great time. Youā€™re all good posting anything you like. Itā€™s just for promo anyway. Sold a lot of festivals with those stupid little outtakes.

4 Likes

Well made videos too I might add. :+1:

2 Likes