What's everyone doing right now

11 Likes

We’re tryin’ to build some positive vibes here TZ! LOL :rofl:

Holy shit, it looked like he barely grazed that rack! Talk about a house of cards.

9 Likes

holy smokes! Somebody forget a bolt?

8 Likes

What I think happened before was the clips were raised up outside or above the whole and rested, they have these z or s shaped clips that are supposed to rest inside to prevent that, but of that happens to be missing, even just the forks scraping the brack that sits in the holes can pop out.

Happened to a guy where I worked, luckily nobody was killed but the 500lbs flange that hit the ground left a pretty nice dent in the concrete. Just so happened that when they build the racks the one clip that wasn’t in place to prevent lifting was missing.

8 Likes

Well, there ya go. That’ll do it everytime.

7 Likes

I’m trying to get into the walking dead tv show. I have friends who loved it but I’m not really diggin’ it too much :laughing:. I’m in season 2 already and I could stop now and not even care. I feel like it’s just too late to get into or something. To be fair, I’ve been a bit distracted. I should try it again when I can watch it more closely. The zombies aren’t terrifying or anything. They’re pretty slow and easy to kill.

6 Likes