What's everyone up to on their weekend?

Got to play music with friends on Friday evening. Did lots of R&R on Saturday and early Sunday. Then a group of friends got together to have dinner at one of our favorite places. Good food and even better conversation. Was a fine weekend !!

7 Likes

Anythings better than moving and spent all weekend all night tonight you THINK Iā€™ve put 1 single concentrate away? Never mind Mix anything?? Hahaaaa!; good thing Iā€™ve got liquid on itā€™s way and have so many testers mixed up its stupid! Cuz Iā€™m going to have nothing out away for probably the rest of the mth. By then Ill have them weeded out whatā€™s good good and whatā€™s shit shitsā€¦I actually have so far made an awesome Marshmallow and awesome S.B honey graham recipe that Iā€™ve vaped all 60mls between the 2 in weeks while I wait for some more actually Iā€™m going to post the Marshmallow one tonight before bed publicly now Iā€™ve vaped enough of it to feel like itā€™s ready to post. Usually Iā€™ll mute something with high % marshmallows but tpa and flavorah marshmallow are the 2 main ingredients in this recipe alone at i believe 2% each any higher either way they shouldā€™ve muted eachother or the Vanillas somewhere in this one but has not! Theyā€™ve actually steeped into a good mix!
So if you do follow me my flavors are very common and you may want to check out my next and last Vanillas marshmallow recipe
Called ā€œMarshmallow mushā€

7 Likes

Itā€™s only 8AM here and I already toured Brussels in 1.5x speed in 1080p

Learned a bit more about a highlight

I toured Bruges recently (also via Wanderlust video) so Iā€™m watching this now with more coffee.
https://youtu.be/gZuI-dR9pfU
Later Iā€™ll cut the grass for the first time in a month. party party.

6 Likes

Whoa they have one of my favorite Dali paintings at the modern art side of Brusselsā€™ art museum.

The Temptation of Saint Anthony was one of my Dali posters that I had framed.

I also had Persistence Of Memory & Burning Giraffes & Telephones framed

I bet they donā€™t have this one though

11 Likes

Dam what they got in their pipeā€™s

3 Likes

Reminds me of my first Salvia teip

2 Likes

Haha! Me too buddy!

2 Likes