What's everyone up to on their weekend?

There comes times when as shitty as it it is but we HAVE to put our mixing to the side
and deal with other things. Like today I am moving my whole storage unit which is my entire house full of stuff from Ontario plus our apartment to a bigger space but let me tell you my concentrates/steepers are probably packed better than the dishes! There’s ALOT MORE But they’re packed up tighter than a drum! So what are all of you up to this weeked? Because I would almost rather be at work today.

16 Likes

Good packing job there @ladycrooks.

11 Likes

I had to put a new lawn mower blade on because I hit a huge rock and actually broke 3 inches off the old one.
Got to cut the grass now.
Not to be a dock, but it’s better than moving

13 Likes

Grass is cut. Beets are peeled. Wife is happy :sunglasses:. Kid free till tomorrow. Headed out for Chinese where we’ll be the only non asians, and a robot on wheels will bring our meals :yum:

Have fun with your move.

10 Likes

I am discussing Nikolai Tesla’s vision for planet-wide free energy and the theories of Quantum Physics with my ex (who’s a therapist btw), all whilst while floating in the pool on this beautiful day. :nerd_face:

13 Likes

So how’s that discussion going?
Learning anything?

9 Likes

We are both evolving with this process. Or is it just an illusion?

12 Likes

I’m dog sitting and going thru the list of things that I should be doing:

nope
nope
nope
nope…

13 Likes

Look at me!!
What am I doing?
I’m so stressed out
I’m smoking cigarettes!

P

5 Likes

I even look stressed out!

5 Likes

Oh No!
Oh well tomorrow’s another day :hugs:
It’s already Monday here and I’m doing the lunchtime wordle :laughing:

7 Likes

Now ya new house smells of stinkys get those flavours out quick

7 Likes

I did! But not before getting sick all over my new driveway and of course my new downstairs neighbours!
We rented the top floor of a house we were in a basement. Now I have my own mixing room!! Lol! First thing I said when we decided to take the house. Haha! “I call this room my mixing room!”

8 Likes

A robot on WHEELS??
what? That’s freaking awesome! Did you get a picture with it? Even a pic?
What’s this restaurant called? And where is it? So I can look this thing up n tell my BF.

5 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer
They all made it safe and sound to the mixing room! And we got No kids!! And never will so that’s what I got lol!

5 Likes

I don’t have kids and never will (can’t) so I really have no idea what that stress is like.
But it’s Monday my stress is done so have fun with them again.
They love you. :wink:

6 Likes

Here’s my video link from 5 weeks ago
So it first stops at the table across from us, and the top and bottom dish is for them (you see 2 lit blue horizontal bars), a waitress unloads those, then it turned and came over to us with the middle dish.

They have 2 of them, and the main one used for food plays a happy jingle while there’s food on it. Once emptied, it turns around and heads back to the kitchen without sound. That jingle gets pretty monotonous after an hour or so.

“Asian Legend” in Scarborough.
Bellabot in service - YouTube 2

5 Likes

Huh right beside the c and c lol there is one around the corner from me lol

3 Likes

Sure. Sheppard and just east of Brimley, on the North hand side. :sunglasses: I used to take my bike to Cycle World just down the road.

3 Likes

I’m closer to the don mills one

3 Likes