What's everyone's best all day vape juice

I was just wondering what everyone uses as all day vape. I found a strawberry milkshake thay i like a lot.

3 Likes

If I absolutely must pick an ADV, like if I’m going to be out all day and don’t want to take more than one bottle, it’s usually either strawbiscus tea or peach rings. I like something that’s a little lighter and not super sweet. Typically, I switch flavors every fill. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s why I love DIY, you can never have enough flavors!
But I can’t choose one so I’d say something of a dessert flavor or a custard. Just because I like to drink a coffee in the afternoon and they pair nicely.

But again I generally never leave w just one flavor…

1 Like

I change up so much all day long but I can vape many of mine ADV but this one of @DarthVapor I really really enjoy at anytime once it steeps about 10-15 days it gets soooo addicting it’s rediculous !

The Taro Card

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 1.2
Taro (TPA) 2
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 11.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

it’s a toss up but I’ll go with this…
kings crown

Well, I typically change flavors throughout the day, but if I had to pick I would say for a fruity vape it would be my Appleberry and for a desert vape it would be my Butterscotch Caramel Cake! I like really sweet vapes!

Appleberry

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 4
Key Lime 2
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Pear Candy (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 17%

Butterscotch Caramel Cake

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 3
Butter Cream (CAP) 1
Butterscotch (FA) 1
Cake Batter (CAP) 5
Caramel Candy (FW) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 15%

3 Likes

Well gee golly shucks @Amy2 I’m honored :blush: but right there with you!

I actually made the mistake of finishing MY ONLY bottle of it the other day! So last night I made a 120ml glass bottle of it!! By far the biggest bottle of juice I have ever made as of yet! It’s a steeper but well worth the wait!

Besides the Taro Card, I have a lot of juices I love, so it’s hard to narrow down my favorite. (Especially when I always carry 5 tanks and change flavors every time I empty a tank).

Yesterday I started sampling my new mixes and I sampled one and loved it so much I ended up sucking down the entire 10ml tester! It is a heavy cream mix too, which normally I don’t do for an adv.

Anyways it was only a few days old, so it hasn’t even had a chance to mature yet but I made a 60 ml of it anyways :smile:

Red Hatter

Ingredient %
Caramel (Flavorah) 1.5
Catalan Cream (FA) 3
Cheesecake (MBV) 5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (MBV) 1
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 2.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2
Vienna Cream (FA) 2.4

Flavor total: 23.4%

I also made a few variations of this, which I haven’t sampled yet, but 1 was with the addition of Shisha Strawberry @ 2%

Dangerously good stuff!! I wasn’t trying to clone the Hatter and tbh I have never even had it. I just had an employee who wanted me to make something similar which I did with this but personally I wanted a fruit, so I used it as a base.

I also find that I fall back on my Resinite Peach a lot…only because I’m a crack whore for peach! Peach whore as it were :wink:

2 Likes

Stop making such good juices I am going to have less of mine and more of yours hee hee ! Now I have to mix the new cream ADV up since I love cream vapes ! That is what’s so addicting about taro card the cream off the taro then Bam the strawberry hits you.

I’m jk I will mix until I have no more nic and bottles ! The more the merrier!

2 Likes

Haha! I’m the same way with you my dear :wink:

I typically only make my own recipes but you are the exception! I have A LOT of yours made as well!! We have very similar tastes and loves when it comes to flavors!!

Yes I am loving this RH too!! I currently have 3mls of it left in my tank and on the 2nd day but trying to stretch it. Soooo good and I can’t wait to try the shisha one!!

It’s not public yet, nor tested, but here it is if you want to try it too

Shisha Red Hatter

Ingredient %
Caramel (Flavorah) 1.5
Catalan Cream (FA) 3
Cheesecake (MBV) 5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (MBV) 1
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 2.5
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2
Vienna Cream (FA) 2.4

Flavor total: 25.4%

I probably should of reduced some of the other %s with the addition of the shisha but I didn’t want to change it. One of my higher %s as of late…

2 Likes

Yes we do !!! And thank you! I’m working on Forbidden Fruit right now. Sweet tangerine and dragonfruit. Its not a clone since I have never tasted the original but I just haven;t mixed anything with DF in a while and I miss it. I’ll let ya know bc I know your a hoe for DF as well as peach (I don’t really like peach SHHhh I know you hate me now :wink: )

1 Like

I’m a proud hoe!! lol, I’m making it my mission to turn you!! I hate all the peach flavors out there but INW’s, FA white, CAP yellow and I’m fond of FLV’s but only as a boaster-

You have the amber now, try the resinite?

3 Likes

ok (twisted arm ) I don’t have INW peach ? only have
peach colorless LA
Peach FLV
white peach FA
pineapple peach FW

Suggestions/ratios ? for a sub ?

Hmmm…that’s a must have eventually-

If I remember correctly the resinite was the first peach I made before I found the holy trinity, so I believe it is only inw and white? At work so I can’t check right this second

Sadly you need INW BUT that will be the peach that turns you! It is DIVINE!

2 Likes

I have a few comments peppered through the forum about those 3 but for me at least, they are the only ones that are more real, true, peach and not candy like I get from all the rest.
I’m still trying to work FLV into the mix but if it gets to high it voyages into candy territory

1 Like

I recall you talking about this trinity of peaches. Well on the next order ! INW peach

2 Likes