What's Everyone's Favorite Ejuice This Year?

ive been working on a cherry lemon custard pie , but recently realized i had some f ed up lemon flave so i backed off and just ordered new lemons and am dropping the cherry

1 Like

i just saw pascal put that recipe on the fb page not too long ago so i thought that wasthe place for sure besides french lol

1 Like

well hereā€™s the thing, Iā€™m not a big believer in S&Vā€™s, didnā€™t think they truly existed, but this really was good out of the gate, itā€™s 3 days old now and itā€™s unbelievable, Itā€™s found itā€™s way into my regular rotation.

2 Likes

Iā€™d never seen the site before, didnā€™t know it was one person either, like you said itā€™s french I really didnā€™t get the gist of what was going on there but I could make out the recipe, Iā€™ll be visiting the site more often I think as this recipe is a blinder :+1:

1 Like

something else I have noticed, if you hit the ā€˜Translateā€™ tab at the bottom, there is no choice for English? I have to pick Americanā€¦I mean Welsh is on there ?? hahaā€¦I donā€™t think he likes usā€¦:disappointed:

2 Likes

pascal piot id the person who is responsible , ya check it out for me it got frustarating because the translate doesnt come thru well but they have some good recipes, but it is a group rhe forum is a facebook page , ill have to make that one ive been craving a lemon vape

1 Like

lmao how is thw french and english relationship ??? could be a die hard lol honestly though i thi k its a google thing

1 Like

There are a number of commercial eJuices that I still purchase, and will do so until I find good clones.

VapeOrendaā€™s Go Nuts is one of my absolute favorite juices.
Cassadagaā€™s Cannoli Be Mine is right up there, too.

Iā€™d be hard-pressed to pick which one of these two is my favorite.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s ever been great I have to be honest hahaā€¦

1 Like

they did kinda come to our rescue and help us gain independence that alone was 240years ago lol damn french lol

1 Like

I have a cannoli be nuts clone recipe thatā€™s pretty close and even John Nathan the maker put a comment on it. I know that he really likes to layer his flavors and there are 4 flavors that make his ā€œstrawberryā€ā€¦I think one of them is acai tfa. His juice is one that I tip my hat off for and I did buy this year. Another one was wookie cookie until I finally figured out the clone and now I havenā€™t vaped it since I figured it out! I love how that works out!

2 Likes

Bottom left hand corner is a translate button press what flag for nationality and it changes to your language.also under the name of the recipe makers name it tells you if its a wip or a tried n tested recipe.quite a good site,also sectioned into bakery,fruit,drinks etc.

1 Like

Flawless company came out with Game Over and Hot Mess. Those are rediculously good and I am cloning those now. I cannot put them down. I do like all the Cuttwoods as well. I want to really clone each one of those, but put my tweaks on them.

1 Like

Mohawk&Co Butterscotch popcornā€¦no other juice has hit me like this since Mothers Milk back in the day, trying to clone it like a madman.

1 Like

I have not bought juice for a year Donā€™t have a clue of whatā€™s out there

:confused:

2 Likes

So just put nausea and kettle corn flavor and you have it.

1 Like