What's Everyone's Favorite Ejuice This Year?

DIY ejuice is great… I just got started with DIY these days…

But what’s everyones favorite retail ejuice this year?

Seems like theres a new ejuice being released almost every few days… so crazy to keep up with all the new juice…

What’s everyone tried lately and which ones are your favorite?

2 Likes

Its been a long time since alot of people here have bought ejuice…

my recent fav purchased was orangz but im finding i like it less now.

4 Likes

My favorite is plain pg, vg, and nic with pg. I haven’t purchased ejuice for almost a year. Beauty if DIY. Fight the man fight the high price. !juice power! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::muscle::muscle::muscle: lol.

7 Likes

my favorite commercial juice was vape flake or fury the last time i bought store juice was when fury launched

In the last year i have tried 4 retail liquids and they all sucked. Werent worth the 20 or so words i had to type on reddit to enter the free giveaway.

6 Likes

Since I started DIY twelve monkeys kanzi is the only one I tried. My boss at work was ranting about it. It was OK so I found a clone and now have 400ml steeping in the cupboard :slight_smile: removed the sweetner tho :wink:

2 Likes

The last store bought I tried was Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, thought it was actually quite nice, so I found a clone on a french website that looked promising, now I like it way better than the original.

3 Likes

Last bottle I bought was mothers milk, no more premium for me, its to expensive

2 Likes

lediypourlesnuls???

1 Like

I forgot abut that site… I might have to cruise around there again.

1 Like

I don’t even remember the last time I bought a commercial e liquid tbh! I’d much rather drop $20 on flavorings or new empty bottles that on one bottle of e liquid.

2 Likes

pascal piot is a very active guy in the vaping world , i was using that site before i joined this one but it was hard to understand the translation from french to english it still didnt make sense but i love the site his forum is a fb pge so that i dont like either this is home but i will still cruise through there

2 Likes

tons of the recipes there are from here if you see one you like there but the translation is difficult just look at the user name listed and search it here and the recipe usually will come up

2 Likes

I buy commercial juice every once in a while. Usually just to get ideas. It’s not like I go into a shop with a purchase in mind. I’ll always ask guys what they sell that they feel is a must try. More often than not I’m thoroughly disappointed and rarely will I finish a bottle. The last one I bought was in a $10 clearance box. Dream - Six Am It’s really good but nothing I can’t make, and make better.

Most commercial liquids IMO are not worth even half what they cost.

5 Likes

the recipes are easy to figure out its the discussions that are hard to follow , i spend more time on the forum than the home page i dont really look for recipes anymore im too busy trying to f make my own over and over again lol

2 Likes

It’s been over 3 years or so since I bought any. I know this is not a liquid from this year but if I have a favorite commercial e-liquid, it probably would be a close run for the original Boba’s Bounty I guess.

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing the recipe for the clone? :pray: I’ve heard so many raves about Dinner Lady Lemon Tart and am intrigued since I love lemon! I saw somewhere they were now selling in the US but it was pretty expensive.

4 Likes

That’s right yeah it was, some blinding recipes on there :+1:

2 Likes

not at all, feel free :grin:

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.5
Butter (CAP) 0.3
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2
Juicy Lemon (CAP) 1
Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP) 3
Lemon Sicily (FA) 3
Meringue (FA) 1.5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 0.7
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 14.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to try it. How long do you steep it?