What's Going on With Nicotine Shipping?

Looking to place an order for 100 nic and WTH $35 to ship and $19.50 to ship at another place?

2 Likes

anything 48mg/ml has to be shipped fed ex haz mat or whatever so the shipping is super high , i usually order the $50 free shipping through NR then i dont feel im getting screwed due to shipping costs

7 Likes

So what? The Fed-ex person comes to the door looking like a character out of Ghost Busters or something? Drives a miniature stainless tanker truck with warning labeling? That would be discrete.

8 Likes

I oreder nic select from liquid barn.

With other things like bottles , vg , pg , and other flavors.

I spend over $50 so I get free shipping…

Order Friday night when I get home. They ship it from California Monday and I get it in Georgia on Friday…

Not bad for free shipping

7 Likes

Interesting. Whenever I order nic (which is always in conjunction with more concentrates), I order 100mg in PG dilution. It has always shipped via UPS, the ‘free’ option when I hit the minimum threshold. I’ve never heard of the FedEx requirement. Ultra Pure nic from heartlandvapes, if that matters.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s a FedEx Requirement, But
rather a Ground requirement. Can’t ship via air

7 Likes

let me correct myself or UPS

4 Likes

500ml organic 100mg/ml nic in PG $45 after 20% discount on wizardlabs.us and free shipping

5 Likes

Don’t you find their nic spicy? I’ve got 500ml frozen of theirs if you want it. After using NN or NR, I’ll never use anything else.

3 Likes

No I haven’t gotten any off notes from it…did u store it in something that was cleaned or a brands new glass?

1 Like

But yeah brother if u have no use for it I’ll gladly take it and see wut I think, maybe u got an off batch?

1 Like

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner!

3 Likes

So it’s weird that they show up to my door like this?

9 Likes

OMG! That’s them! The ones I ran off with a shotgun! I wondered where my nicotine was.

9 Likes

I order 4oz 100% from DIY vape suppy for around 14.50. no free shipping but this site gives you a coupon code for 10% and they do points rewards. No Hazzard suits required…

4 Likes

Since this has all been answered.

I love your nickname, @MsSaraBellum.

5 Likes