What's going on with rdas?

Yep, I have one RTA that’s sometimes used, mainly for SF testing. Otherwise, I just use RTA’s for everything here. Have more RTA’s than juice flavours in my rotations so no problems at all there.

4 Likes

All my Sourcemore orders arrive in the US in about 6 days then they sit in Avenel, NJ for 2 weeks! The USPS blackhole sorting facility.

2 Likes

Shitcago has a black hole also.

3 Likes

If Louis Dejoy gets his way it’s going to be 10x worse. He’s planning on major rollbacks in USPS service to save money. Read the horror story. I heard it on the radio.

4 Likes

yeah, i saw that, SAD. i bet we get $.40 on the dollar in service, and maybe not even that. and that is going to look good for what is coming.

my self, i think a simple solution is to remove 1 delivery day, wed or thurs.
and then get an outside adviser that is PRO in logistics.

4 Likes

Agreed, that should be a glaring priority.

The only thing I didn’t like about that article was the political babble. I get it but I want to hear the facts minus the political opinions.

5 Likes

when reading shit like that, you have to read between the lines = priorities, what is good for “us”, probably isn’t good for “them”. they run the show, and we get screwed.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to never order again usps again if I have the option, really makes me sad as I was boycotting ups, FedEx and DHL too :thinking:

I just had a big order sit lost usps for 10 days in TX, I fill out lost mail form to get a reshipment and the next day it begins to be scanned, I guess should count that as lucky since it was a pile of vape tools and miscellaneous that I really wanted to have

6 Likes