What's going on with rdas?

My local shop owner said there would be no more rda? is he tell me right as a whole or just there shop?

4 Likes

maybe they are not going to sell them, perhaps because of obtaining coils.

5 Likes

Maybe they sold me 100ft for price of 30ft

4 Likes

RDA and RTA’s will continue to exit. Sounds like you’re vendor doesn’t want to go to the expense of carrying them or the store doesn’t sell enough to reason carrying them. Bet they got a lot of pods.

5 Likes

Your mom’s a dripper :smirk:

Sorry /grownup-mode: back on

5 Likes

mom jokes :laughing:

your mamma wears army boots. :hiking_boot:

5 Likes

I know, I ALMOST deleted it.

Then I remembered how opposed to censoring my own thoughts I am, just out of principal :angry:

5 Likes

Sounds right they sell mostly CBD and delta8 and are debt from closing for Corona

3 Likes

prices could double. but then, they may stab themselves in the foot, as far less people would be buying. i know i’m not going to be paying $150 for what we can get now for $45.

4 Likes

Agreed hopefully they will said he was going hold on to his own rdas and rtas and see how things go I know they have sold alot of sub ohm falcon and tfv8 tanks only boxmods are geekvape [$95 for my mini] but i just went back from Cerberus tank[all my $1 coils are gone and still waiting for sourcemore.com packages]I like using ss or titanium (less nickel and chromium) temperature control, changing cotton and flavors so I’m building long as I can. there more shops more in the city got 5 decks I can build with another on the way

2 Likes

I’m going to make a coil head necklace from all my spent ones

3 Likes

Just don’t lean too close to electrical outlets :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s true with any chain necklace lol 20 amp outlet shocks are always fun ( I’m renovating my house) putting it on my lord’s prayer dog tag and amethyst

3 Likes

Just Accidentally mixed hot chocolate on dragon Fruit kiwi tastes so weird but good lol

3 Likes

Yes sir. All rebuildable have been disappearing for some time now in my neck of the woods. Not enough people interested. Pods are about it.

5 Likes

WHO advisory to kill open vaping might have something to do with this?

4 Likes

Speaking of drippers, I have been so exclusively RDA for so long, all my closed tanks have turned old and nasty - the juice inside them is now red and watery.

One RTA I’ve got that’s usable now: all the other tanks require pre-made coils I just cannot be arsed keeping up with: 8 tanks that need 8 different brands or models of coils that’ll taste like shit anyway compared to any RDA?

Why bother right?

When I can have 8 RDAs happy to take whatever coils I feel like feeding em - hell I reckon I could use the wire in a toaster element and still be packin’ more flavour than I’d get with all but the greatest of closed tanks.

When the cap pops off in my pocket, that’s mildly inconvenient but only happens every now and then and that one little con doesn’t negate the shopping list of pros to an RDA.

4 Likes

I love being able to keep multiples rdas going with different flavors and be able to do cotton changes with burns compaired to keeping 1 prebuilt tank going it sucks

3 Likes

Yessum: closed rebuildables are too much effort unless you’ve got your ADV and don’t plan to experiment :+1:

3 Likes

One day I’ll lock-in a juice that’s GOAT enough to start using closed tanks again and start looking for a closed tank with a flavour that can hold a candle to a dripper, but not yet :smirk:

Edit: one day later I’m using a closed tank

whistles

3 Likes