What's good out there these days (Canadians)

So I took about a year or two off of DIY and there’s a bunch of new companies I’ve been hearing about.

Who are they and where do I find them in Canada? So far I’ve been picking up some wonder flavours stuff but let me tell you a story, back in my days Saskatoon berry wasn’t a flavour without me… Yes I am the reason that beautiful flavour exists… Anyways, enough flexing… Just curious where I would find things like SSA among others as I don’t see them anywhere on DIY Ejuice out of abbotsford.

6 Likes

Chefs UK or BCF …

5 Likes

oh hey!!! i just ordered from them theyr called diy flavors that is why you cant find them, they have tons of real flavors and a lot of pur too!!

2 Likes

not good at link posting yet…sorry…

3 Likes

oh yeah, been ordering from them for about 5 years now, just curious who else has the goods in Canada these days.

2 Likes

It is only necessary to put return before and after …
Your text (return)
Link (return)
Your text

3 Likes

I use Dashvapes and canvapes. The only downfall is the smallest bottles are 30ml. But I don’t really mail order I can drive to either.

1 Like

I wonder if VSO delivers to Canada cause they have some very authentic fruits, pudding,expresso,mocha n all kinds of goodies.A bit pricey but their fruits were noticeably better than what I was using like all the usual brand names

1 Like

Wellyou can just look up diyflavours.ca and this link posting issue is pretty much over.

1 Like

Or you could just Google diyfavors in abbotsfield b.c.and then the issue really has.no grounds.

1 Like