What's in your tank right now?

I’ve got my fabled Green Slush I’m just sneaking a quick 5 minute vape break at work…

1 Like

Copenhagen Shakedown by Chufftown.

2 Likes

@Alisa’s

:yum:

5 Likes

Too much Koolada for me but it’s ok

2 Likes

In 3 atm doing flavour comparisons for review.

2 Likes

They all sound nice, I’ll have a look at them a bit later today :+1:

Dripping McCookie with my coffee this morning.

5 Likes

Frank’s coffe… FA coffe, INW cappucino, CAP vanilla swirl, CAP fresh cream, FA hazelnut as an accent
I have to find out how to export from e-juice me up to ELR :grin:

4 Likes

I have been stuck on this mix for the last 2 weeks. It’s a new recipe & I am really delighted with the end product.

2 Likes

Sounds very nice, I love almonds… and custard!! Think I’m gonna have to try this :+1:

3 Likes

Can’t put this down right now.

http://tjek.nu/r/eCpy

3 Likes

Just saw that pop up on the recipe side and it sounds bomb! Too bad I only have one of the ingredients…lol

1 Like

Dang! I thought everybody had a stock of RFSCs in their arsenals! These are all really good general purpose flavors to have. I’m going to try the SC creme brulee when this runs out, hoping it will be just as good.
Glad you like the looks of it, at least! I can send a bottle to you if you pm your address. Just let me know your preffered mg and pg/vg ratio.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I’ll tell you what’s in my tank if say 4 of you explain to me your process for changing to a different flavor in your tank.

2 Likes

Step one, open fill cap on tank or rda. Step two, remove cap on juice bottle. Step three, insert tip in to tank. Step four, squeeze bottle or dropper until tank is full. Step five, replace cap on juice bottle. Step six, replace fill cap on tank or rda. Step seven, vape and enjoy.

:sunglasses: Easy Livin! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

^ what @louiesquared said

3 Likes

That’s the lazy way, dude! I hire a group of tiny fairies with miniature scrub brushes to fly down into my tank and clean out all of the old flavor. Then I have them gingerly twist a freshly plucked wisp of cotton to rewick my coil. Only then to I add more juice to my tank. I’m fairly certain this is similar to @GPC2012’s method as well and he’s just trying to see if anyone else is as thorough as he is. :grin:

…or I’m just tripping. Who knows.

8 Likes

Actually, given the amount of tanks that I have I never have to change flavors. Just a simple refill. Hahaha, just kidding but I do have enough that I can keep the flavor profiles very close.

The only time I worry about cleaning out the old flavor is if the atty needs a fresh wicking anyway. I vape almost exclusively in TC so I can vape a wick nearly dry without burning it. This make flavor changes very simple and the flavor transition quite short.

4 Likes