What's the first Recipe you've ever mixed?

I’ll mention this with subs as it was one of the first times I took a chance and derived a recipe, and it worked out rather well

3 Likes

My mind goes to the worst possible outcome, so I just assume he would have died to leave behind this wonderful community

5 Likes

I sure hope not… :slightly_frowning_face:
He and I talked before he disappeared… gee… if he is anywhere, it’d be in flavor heaven… <3
but I hope he will come back at sometime.

4 Likes

Came here originally looking for a good nut blend to replace the one the local shop had. Bust-a-Nut.

4 Likes

Local shop had a “Bust-A-Nut” flavor?

Folks, grab your phasers and your pitch-folks, @Alisa has been wronged

4 Likes

I think he meant it the other way around. @Harlan_Grey found bust a nut here to replace the store bought juice is what I understand from his post.

3 Likes

I’m saying, the shop selling the “Bust-A-Nut”… to my knowledge, Alisa was the originator of that recipe.

Imitiation is the most sincerest form of flattery I suppose.

2 Likes

Over on ecf, you might find the og of my recipe for these…

5 Likes

delltrapp got it right, Bust-a-Nut was my first mix to replace nut blends I couldn’t find any more.

5 Likes

Mine was something called iced berry bubblegum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Before i mixed my own i used to buy one shots but i copied robs recipe here it is

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Not a recipe from here but the first juice i mixed my self was a Strawberry Cheesecake.
No idea how i ended up at VapeWild being from the uk but i ended up buying strawberry, wild strawberry, and think it was called “We Say Cheesecake”.
Got stung on import taxes so proved pretty expensive but i felt amazing creating something vapable.
I remember it ended up @ 20% so probably 8% for the strawberries and 12% for the Cheesecake.
This was back in the day when the TFV8 baby and big baby were new and probably why i thought 20% was okay.
They would include 2x 10ml sample juices they called “vape forward” and I’m guessing the intention was to pass them on to friends to spread the word.
Other than Circus Bear which was quite nice i always found them far too sweet for me.

4 Likes

I forgot all about that! Yeah, I kind of never did actually forward them unless they were nasty.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Original was:
American Bubble Gum 5%
Big Watermelon 5%
Sweetener 0.5%
Still in my rotation,
Has evolved a few times, here’s V2, (but I’m currently vaping V3)

1 Like