What's the first Recipe you've ever mixed?

I was just wondering if you guys still remember the first recipe that you’ve ever made from another fellow ELR member, I’ll go first:

This recipe is made by the man the myth the legend… Tortured Zen

13 Likes

Oh, yeah… Lol… I’m BRAND new here and have only been vapin’ for about 2 months, and only started makin my own juice about a week ago… And I started off with LO flavors cause that’s what Amazon had, lol… So my first recipe was my own, that I called “Parapple” (Pear and Green Apple)… I say it’s “super simple, simply super!”, Lol…

7 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/11224/Grants Vanilla Custard my way

And gold by nite lite vapor from clonedejuice.com

I did try to make a mango mix, but it was objectively horrible, so I deleted that recipr.

5 Likes

Most likely a very common first mix recipe, but figured out after short time that i preferred the Mother’s Unicorn Milk.

8 Likes

Not sure whose recipe it was, but it is the same as this one

5 Likes

My first mixes were my own with a LB diy kit, but this was my first from another mixer

5 Likes

Legend in my own mind maybe.

The first recipe I ever mixed was Tiger’s Blood. I was vaping buttloads of a version from Zeus Juice and committed to making a better version, for much cheaper.

7 Likes

Been mixing since October '17 and this is the first recipe from another mixer I followed to a T. Kindground’s Bill D. Lemonade.

Have used many other’s recipes for inspiration though.

4 Likes

I used a combination of two and finally settle on my own mix.

Result:
#6C TFA Black Honey Tobacco**/* –----- Ready 50ml. (2ea.)

TFA Black Honey Tobacco 8%
TFA Coconut 0.5%
TFA Brown Sugar 0.5%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%
CA Lemon Lime 0.5%
RTS Tobacco Absolute 0.5%

0 mg 30/70 Rating: 7.5#6B BRAW (W/O MTS) Rating: Good. USE BRAW AS #6B.
#6C/0 mg M.VG Rating:7.9 w/ new wick. 2Nd mix.
TFA black honey need to give it at least 5 weeks to steep.
1% Irish cream will sweeten up a tobacco.

4 Likes

Well, the first one that mixes, and that I still repeat:

6 Likes

3 Likes

It was this one.

This one taught me I don’t like Dragon Fruit.

3 Likes

My first one was Glass Apple. Little did I know then that I’m intolerant to Strawberry (Ripe), Juicy Peach and I hate Koolada. Its amazing I stuck with mixing really.

5 Likes

First I have mixed is this one I worked on with another mixer!

3 Likes

I’ve since swapped out from stronger concentrates but this is THE juice that got me of cigs and I still vape this today. The funny thing is that I’ve never had the original, just clones so I don’t even know if what the original from nicoticket tastes like

3 Likes

Like all if not all of us we mainly did our own, but I took inspiration from a classic… it was school for many of us… mine was from @NotCharlesManson

I remember I bought the flavours in Poland, Ego.pl or something like that… 4 years ago was it?? One of the first thing I did was to change the Strawberry…but I left it at 8… same thing innit?? a % is a %…

And that started me on Inawera’s fruits and tobaccos (they were cheap…) OMG, did I overdose them… chemical, nasty… but learnt a lot…

Think about TFA’s Absinthe… (the old one…) @ 8-10% and INW pear…:joy::rofl:

My very own version of Poisoned Pear… I was the poisoned one….

3 Likes

Ahh, the Ken O’where classic (rip) that was the first juice that I liked so much I made 500mls worth

4 Likes

Wait, what do you mean rip? Is he dead? I thought he was just in hiatus?

1 Like

u what???

1 Like

I have fairly good memories of it but never mixed it again.

3 Likes