What's the most used PC recipe/flavour/inventory software

But it sure is a bummer when you’ve got all your stuff lined up for an hour of mixing and the site is down :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Hey Lolly
What is Ever note? Dose it come with windows?

I think it’s the Mac version of One Note beaut :blush:

Evernote is just a note taking software(which I love) that got traction on iOS. It is now on all platforms. It’s hyper powered note taking software, I keep everything in there u have a web clipper set up. Then I can search within evernote for anything.

Btw yes it’s a windows software too.

can i get a link to juice calculator? i would like to try it out

got it I use one note a lot copying and pasting all my favorite recopies from this site for a back up thanks

1 Like

There is a one note to evernote import tool. Evernote is much better. But lacks office integration.

http://diyjuicecalculator.com/

3 Likes

+1000 on JuiceCalculator :slight_smile: Once you get it all setup, which takes a little while, it is a great little program. JMHO

1 Like

I highly suggest only adding a couple of ingredients and only 1 or 2 recipes into it at first then saving that. Many people seem to mess up when they first start using it for some reason and lose all the stuff they put into it because of not saving correctly. I never had that issue but have seen other complaints about them losing an hours work initially.

1 Like

I did it a little different, and would not recommend this unless you understand .xml files. I opened the Recipe starter kit.xml file in Word, then deleted the stuff I did not want, but I understand the format, and if you delete the wrong thing it can screw things up. Then I opened the GUI and entered all the other information. Took me around 6 hours total to get it completely setup, but worth it. :smiley:

1 Like

I understand what your saying, but personally I thought the starter kit was a bit too much. I looked at it one time and quickly decided that it wasn’t of interest to me… mainly I was looking to keep my ingredients, recipes I collected and/or made, and not have 500 things that weren’t of interest to me included in the various inventories. For the most part I doubt if many users will need to go into the actual xml file if they stick to using the data that they are inputting themselves. (although I did make a copy of it then deleted columns just leaving ingredients and brands so I would have a quick listing (in excel format) of ingredients I had on hand, handy when ordering things online).

1 Like