What's up with this vizogeve douchebag constantly commenting?

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/224661/Berry+Custard
I want to be spammed properly though, so at least a few hundred :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the spam, @DarthVapor and @VHM too :grinning:
I think @daath disabled the email notifications after the spam wave to give people a break, so I only just discovered I was included.

1 Like

You’ll only receive the notifications if you’ve ticked the box under Preferences on the website (not the forum settings).

1 Like

Oh thanks, it must have become unticked at some point cause I used to get them. Got it fixed again.

1 Like

What spam? Somebody spammed you?? Oh that infuriates me! Tell me who is spamming my girl Josephine and I will have their toes on my headboard!

5 Likes

I was thinking more along the line of roasted nuts :chipmunk:

BWAHH, nobody is going to vape my berry custard ever :sob:

1 Like

I was thinking more along the lines of Shakespeare’s ending to ‘Titus Andronicus’; make a meat pie out of the perpetrator(s) and feed it to their loved ones.

Shakespeare knew what folks REALLY wanted to see when exacting justice on evil people.

1 Like

Cartman made Chili.
Not the same as a meat pie, but you get the idea.

I know you enjoy a good pie :stuck_out_tongue: Meat pie with roasted nuts could be quite delicious and you know what the Sicilians say about revenge being a dish that should be served cold. :innocent:

1 Like