What's up with this vizogeve douchebag constantly commenting?

Looks like Daath is taking care of them right away because I’ve yet to see what’s actually being entered. Anyone else getting hammered with comment notification emails?

2 Likes

Yep. Woke up this morning with dozen upon dozens of comments on my recipes. Every one I go to look at, is empty to second I look. I came on the forum to see what’s up and noticed your thread!

@daath you behind the disappearing comments?

Whoever it is just signed up 15 hours ago, so it’s gotta be some BS spambot.

Definitely a bot. I emailed daath and I think he’s working on blocking it or he did block it or something? It’s the same couple of comments on EVERY recipe on ELR.

4 Likes

With the insane amount of recipes of mine “it” has commented on, I would hope so. I would hate to think an actually person would have such a lack of life to go through my 27 million recipes and comment on each one :wink:

I just want to know what was so important!

1 Like

He must have blocked it… which is a shame because I was hoping to learn how to make $5,000 a week working from home, but now I’ll never know.

9 Likes

I’ll happily show you how it’s done - on payment of my modest fee of $5,000.

:heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

All I know is I’m about to disconnect my email from ELR! I’m getting notifications every 2 minutes and my phone is just blowing up at work! Annoying, made more so by the empty emails :wink:

2 Likes

I can imagine. I’m getting lots of emails and that’s just because I commented on only a few recipes. You must be getting hit.

It was a Russian spammer - I can’t figure out why though - they were just comments?! Perhaps my system stripped some links :stuck_out_tongue:

I blocked him and deleted his comments - we’ll see how long before he shows up again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yeah sorry, it was way below my normally dismal level of humour.

1 Like

Yeah man it won’t stop! This is where sharing all the recipes that I do comes back and bites me in the ass hahaha. My email is still going off as I type this message

I’m being infiltrated by Russians?!?

Over 50 emails in 45 minutes

1 Like

I’m off to sulk in a corner now, not one single comment or email on any of my recipes :confounded:

5 Likes

Send me your email address Jo and I will be more than happy to forward you a few hundred emails!

:wink:

4 Likes

I’ll send you one, just for good measure…:pensive:

It will be from user: “Boris_da_Terrible”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! :heart_eyes: It felt like I got kicked out of the family :sob:

3 Likes

link me to one so I can find you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, I noticed that too several times today. Got a notice of reply but there was none.