Whats up with white fluffy cake what you use it with?

hi i wanna know what you think of wf fluffy white cake and how to use it and what it tastes like?

7 Likes

Ive added cream cheese icing to Nonas white cake with some banana purée from WF it was good man, there’s a lot of fruits u can add like mango or peach or apple…Or just use it in small percentage for a bakery note like u would sugar cookie or yellow cake.Ive also added LB van ice cream or VT van or toffee ice cream.Also used Tfa pistachio which was good too…Idk, I’ve never copied a recipe from anyone ever…i know how to bake which I think helps me with a good idea with what sounds good with what.Shoot id even try a Lil cinnamon bun n caps van whipped cream…why not :+1: don’t be scared of try something that sounds good like pudding,lemon apple coconut a lot would actually work I think

5 Likes

thanks man

5 Likes

Nice, Mike! I love bakery vapes and I like your ideas. Do you have public recipes here? Found them :+1:

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Flavor History and the Database (notes for users on how to select the proper listing) :wink: