Whats your favorite Christmas Recipe?

In the recipe jungle its so difficult to find the great wonders of recipes.
In my search of some nice christmas clouds im asking you. What is your favorite mix for christmas?

2 Likes

I hope to hear some good suggestions!!! Especially because mine is hardly a recipe. TFA Egg Nog, 10%. Hey, I like it…

3 Likes

I just mixed one up a couple days ago, it’s Christmas custard lol should be steeped by then…I’ve got it private on the recipe side cause it’s a new mix for me, I’ll make it public and share if you like though, I normally don’t make them public till I’m happy with them lol

2 Likes

why people wait for Xmas to eat/drink/vape something they like so much? :stuck_out_tongue: just by curiosity :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t. I vape the Egg Nog all year. Just figured since it is a Christmas flavor, I may as well mention it.

4 Likes

I make myself Gingerbread, I also send out some for Christmas as gifts.

4 Likes

never tasted it… well… in my country isn’t really very popular or smthing :confused:

could you give any recipe for it? way too curious :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, like I said earlier, it really isn’t much of a recipe. TFA Egg Nog at 10%, that’s all.

1 Like

oh :slight_smile: thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My first Christmas not smoking so for now all I have got is LB White Chocolate Peppermint at 12% with CAP Super Sweet @ 0.50%, WS-23 @ 0.25, and PUR NY Cheesecake @ 3%. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

It’s not a recipe I specifically made for Christmas, but I did want a new custard and it will be steeped fairly well by then lol. It’s kind of a mash-up of 3 different custards I have been working on for a while, I love INW custard and it works well with the rfsc bourbon cream, I’ve actually never mixed cap vcv1 and INW in the same recipe, I use cap when I want a lighter vanilla custard and INW for butterscotches and bourbon and the like. Idk how it will turn out but it’s not bad at all off a 4 day steep…can’t wait till Christmas:)

2 Likes

Some time ago, I’ve attended my relative’s Christmas dinner and this auntie of mine always make creative recipes to make each year special. She always try to incorporate healthy ingredients in her dishes. One of the most memorable dish that I remember is the broccoli Christmas wreath.

It’s served as an appetizer and is meant to welcome us. It was simple yet beautiful. The lemon white dipping sauce is very flavorful and makes your tongue dance. It was just that good.

2 Likes