What's Your Favorite Easter Candy?

OK, why not. We all must have an Easter candy that stands out for some reason. I like these, white or pink especially. We called them duck eggs when I was a wee one.

7 Likes

I love these

but I do not like these!!!

7 Likes

Something is very wrong with this, but I can’t stop myself…

8 Likes

We was poor, we never got them fancy things. Look great though.

3 Likes

That looks soo good lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Although the cream egg has a huge fan base it is one of the really bad examples of British chocolate culture… Cadbury in general is an insult to anyone who has tasted proper chocolate from Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Austria etc. And man don’t get me started on Hershey’s :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Chocolate Bunnies, Yum

7 Likes

They’re not specific to Easter but I’ve grown rather fond of Lindt chocolates.

8 Likes

Basic small chocolate eggs with rice krispies inside. Side note I hate the plain chocolate ones.

5 Likes

Booger? Barf? Dead Fish?
The job of Taste Tester for that company must really suck!

5 Likes

Same here, funny. The crispy ones go pretty quick, and the solid ones usually share real estate with the plastic grass and spice flavored jellybeans at the bottom of the otherwise emptied basket.

4 Likes

Im glad it is not me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, hehe I’m torn here. Grew up eating Cadbury and others, BUT, have also had much choco from Switzerland, and they ARE indeed QUITE different.

Both have their places.

The creamy eggs however, continue to mystify me …

5 Likes

8 Likes

Peeps!!!

I want some of this Right Now! :yum:

6 Likes

As a diabetic I love these and my kids even steal them

easter sugar free

5 Likes

I can’t help myself but I love the heck out of these

The “peanut-butter” actually tastes like peanut butter in these. They do taste diffirent than regular ole’ RPC

9 Likes

My favorite is jelly beans jelly bellies and black jelly beans I am diabetic but sorta cheat and have a couple here and there

6 Likes

I’m a weird one :rabbit::rabbit2: I like all candy. But if I had to choose one that was the only one I could have it’d be marshmallow chicks and bunnies. :hatched_chick::rabbit2:

6 Likes

Then call me weird too please.

6 Likes