What's your favorite Grape recipe?

I am late to the FA party of Concord Grape ! It got me thinking Grape is like a step- child to SB, BAN, Watermelon… Let’s give Grape a lil love. What’s your favorite recipe & it doesn’t have to be FA Concord I have plenty other Grapes !

Here’s a wonky one of mine that turned out great w/ a little steep time. Imma try & adapt it to the FA.

creamy grape mascarpone

Ingredient %
Grape Juice (TPA) 6.5
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 3.5
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 0.5
White Grape (FA) 2
Wine Champagne (FA) 2

Flavor total: 14.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I’ve only mixed one recpie, purple cow a mix by HIC, and wasn’t a big fan. But it was the first mix from the bottle so I need to go back and try one more time.

I’ll be interested to see what gets posted here since I think I really need to add a grape recpie in addition to my strawberry, peaches, watermelon, and apple recpies I have. That way I can vape a different fruit every day.

1 Like

Interesting… I never hear about grape recipes now that I think about it.

1 Like

I’ve only got 2 grape mixes, both turned out pretty good though, INW grape is good stuff - I really should try some more.

I find INW grape [winogrova] pretty strong, any higher than 2-3% it tends to take over, but at low% it’s very nice, seems to play really well with blueberry, apple and pear

Orchard escape

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5
Grapes (INAWERA) 2
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Nonna's Cake (FA) 2.5
Pear (INAWERA) 1.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 12%

Blue-Ray

Ingredient %
Blueberry (FW) 1
Blueberry Wild (TPA) 3
Grapes (INAWERA) 2
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 14%

1 Like

Grape doesn’t get as much attention as the other fruits. I too will be interested in what ppl post. I have a few grape recipes but I wouldn’t call any of them an ADV.

@Uncaged I like Grape w/ ice cream too !

grapeberry ice cream

Ingredient %
Blue Ice (FW) 2
Blueberry (FW) 1.26
Grape (FW) 4
Grape Juice (TPA) 4
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 2.76

Flavor total: 14.01%

This is probably one of the better ones but FLV Grape is super sweet I’d half to cut the Grape in half if I made it again.

FLV Crazzelberry

Ingredient %
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 0.75
Cranberry (Flavorah) 1.9
Grape (Flavorah) 1
Lemonade (Flavorah) 2.5
Raspberry (Flavorah) 1.75

Flavor total: 7.9%

1 Like

This is my tribute to Puff the Magic Dragon was doing Dragon mixes a lot back then but this one uses Unicorn Vomit which is heavily dark berries and mixes very well w/ grape.

Honalee

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.76
Cherry (INAWERA) 1
Grape (FW) 3
Lemon Meringue Pie v2 (CAP) 3
Sour (MBV) 1
Strawberry (FW) 0.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 3
Unicorn Vomit (FW) 1
White Grape (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 14.76%

I think I’ll add some DF Lol

I must try some of the other grapes you use, like TFA grape juice and FA white grape

1 Like

Well FA’s White Grape is very " wine - like " not sweet but enhances grape fairly well and then of course TFA’s grape juice is just that sappy sweet and a lil dark as well. FW’s Grape is very similar to FLV’s yet FLV’s is Uber sweet candy- like !

My son likes the Grape, so I’ve made a couple he enjoys…

DaMomma’s Grapple Chill

5% Champagne (TPA)
1.5% Fuji Apple (FA)
6% Grape (FW)
7.5% Grape Soda (FW)
1% Koolada 10% (TPA)

Flavor total: 21%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2A37

Adam’s Crazy Grape

2% Dragon Fruit (FW)
10% Grape (FW)
1% Koolada 10% (TPA)
1% Menthol Ice (VR)

Flavor total: 14%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/11LT

2 Likes

How ya gonna do a Puff the Magic Dragon tribute and not have “Dragon Fruit” in the recipe…? What the Fart? lol :laughing: J/K. Maybe call it Puff the Magic Unicorn…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here a good simple grape that got me started. Purple Pain by Sick Twisted is 1 of 2 B&M juices I would buy back before I started DIYing but I still vape the clone to this day. Few weeks ago I decided to see if I could tinker with the recipe and make it better but it’s still in the cure cabinet… I’ll let ya know if it turns out good.

Here’s the original: (NOT my recipe, all credit goes to “damiser”)
P.S. Concord Grape (Stevia) (CAP) is what drove me to seek out [Pyure Stevia] and start using it in a lot of my blends.

*clone* Purple Pain by Sick Twisted

Ingredient%
Concord Grape (Stevia) (CAP)5
Ethyl Maltol 10%2

Flavor total: 7%

Here’s the original label, I really dig their artwork.

1 Like

LOL yea I had a couple w/ DF in it but Honalee ( the mysterious land where they lived ) just seemed fitting for a Unicorn but I should try adding da dragon it it !

@Alisa I like the champagne w/ the grapple that’s a good idea my grapple was good but this will take it to the next level !

2 Likes

How do you guys copy and paste those on there like that? Can I do it from a mobile phone too? I wanna post something but I don’t really have time right now to type it all at the moment.

2 Likes

Oops, if you want it to look like mine, select “copy as HTML (text)”

If you want it to look like @Alisa s’, select “copy as simple text”

1 Like

Lets see if it works right…maybe I have to be on my computer.

http://tjek.nu/r/1R3Q

That works for now I guess. Thanks for showing me that though .

3 Likes

I did this one of HIC’s a month ago but with grape juice TFA holy moly it is the fruitiest juice I ever vaped only made it through about 2 mls then had to dump it but there’s someone out there bound to really dig it. I did enjoy it but was too sweet for an ADV it’s certainly a treat !

HIC's Rabbit Cereal

Ingredient %
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.5
Custard (FA) 0.5
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 0.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.5
Grape Concord (FA) 0.25
Kettle Corn (TPA) 1
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2
Lychee (FA) 0.5
Mad-Mix (Mad Fruit) (Red Bull) (FA) 0.5
Orange (FA) 2
Pear (FA) 0.5
Red Summer (Watermelon) (FA) 1

Flavor total: 9.75%

I am still KISS my ADV is just:
Grape Candy (TPA) 16%
:smile:

4 Likes

I’ve tried FW Grape, TPA Grape Juice, and TPA Grape Candy, and my favorite Grape so far is probably 3% FA Grape Concord + Pyure. I haven’t figured out how much Pyure yet tho. Started at 1% and that was ABSURD. Kicked it back to 0.5% and it’s better, but still too much. Somewhere around 0.25% should be good.

I also really like Ken’s http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/405044/Grape+Them+Apples

2 Likes

I don’t know what to do with TFA grape juice even at 3% it over powers a mix for me.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm…
Cosmic Grape Candy Apple © : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/733147/Cosmic+Grape+Candy+Apple+%C2%A9

5% Fuji Apple (FA)
10% Grape Candy (TPA)
0.5% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)

Flavor total: 15.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/5QcX