What's your favorite morning vape?

As it says… What do you love in your atty with your morning coffee/tea?

I’m Vaping a simple strawberry cheesecake this lovely morning… Loving it!!

Greetz
Tom

1 Like

Gravel Pit
Guava and peach i picked it up on line i don’t know who is responsible for recipe. I keep it on the back of the toilet when i’m done there . I make coffee and vape Gentleman Jack smoky blue recipe (TOB) From there its an adventure.

2 Likes

Typically whatever is left in my tank from the night before. :stuck_out_tongue: Today it is peanut butter banana.

3 Likes

Same here…this morning is Strawberry Shortcake

Typically, I’ll drip some kind of coffee flavor. This morning, it is :

7 of 9’s Morning Kicker

: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/297296/7+of+9%27s+Morning+Kicker

5% CreamStone v1
2% Tiramisu (FA)

Flavor total: 7%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2kTW

4 Likes

Sounds yummi ya´ll…

I will try a coffee vanilla hazelnut one this afternoon… let´s see if it´s any good :wink:

Tom

2 Likes

Same here :grinning: I’m too lazy in the morning for complicated decisions. As long as it has a tobacco flavour in there, I’m not fuzzy.

1 Like

Yep that’s the reason I drip… Takes a minute to switch flavors, I love to switch it up.
This question has multiple answers. It all depends on what I’m drinking, caramel in the coffee goes well w cheesecakes, caramels, even some bananas like a banana nut bread. Vanilla is one i pair with my cinnamon blends or cookie creations.

3 Likes

Cool question. I used to, years ago, go for tobacco flavors because that kept me in my groove I was in forever…coffee and a cigarette. Then as time went on I started enjoying some other flavors with my morning cup. Lately I’ve been enjoying a couple bakery mixes I made -

Berry Biscuit is my favorite. Kinda light berry taste but my wife loves the smell. She is constantly milling about getting ready for work when I set at the kitchen table with my morning coffee, fogging up her dining room. And room aroma, to me anyway, is stronger than the taste of this.

Berry Biscuit (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 2
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
Butter (CAP) 1
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TPA) 1
Graham Cracker (CAP) 0.5
Raspberry (Flavorah) 3
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 12.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Nutty Cookie is one I came up with after perusing the posted recipes for ideas. I stole from several recipes to make this one, so nobody gets credit for it but me :slight_smile: Just made it public.

Nutty Cookie (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Caramel (Flavorah) 2
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 1
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3
Toasted Almond (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 13%

5 Likes

My morning go to is my Black Honey & French Vanilla http://tjek.nu/r/1zCx Perfect with my morning coffee.

3 Likes

That sounds really good. And I like how you kept your development notes for the public. I keep mine in the editable comments section and delete before posting. People don’t even want to see the path I took to get a final product…most of the time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My morning fave right now is between two tobacco based juices. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/138289/The+Don%27s+Demitasse by @jimk and http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/219058/Dark+Oak+RY4+Gmix by @pro_vapes. Both have a nice rich wake-up flavor.

3 Likes

Have to admit… I often delete my own dev notes before publishing. Might be embarassing for people to see some of the silly things I’ve done! lol

1 Like

Thanks @SthrnMixer I hope you give it a try. After working with TFA Black Honey tobacco for so long, I now understand why they remover “tobacco” from the name :grinning: There is very little if any tobacco flavor.

1 Like

I have Black Honey. So you’re saying that it’s the same thing just a different name? I got that about 8 months back I think.

Don’t have any of the other flavors in your mix though :frowning:

1 Like

every morning first thing with a cup of black coffee

morning oj

Ingredient %
Blood Orange (FW) 10
Marshmallow (FW) 1
MTS Vape Wizard (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 11.5%

Edit: After my first cup and my OJ vape it is on to my new flavor testing on the velocity and IPV4

1 Like

Interesting topic! It’s usually whatever I went to bed with like jojo has said. But I usually want something airy (if this makes sense) and light. I will typically keep my pink and red swirl near by and it does me just fine.

Pink and red swirl

Ingredient %
Pink Champagne (FW) 5
Strawberries and Cream (TPA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2.5
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 12.5%

It’s light and airy and has a good flavor to it.

I do see some great looking recipes listed here !

Oh and my go to favorite morning coffee is Cocomocha for the Keurig

1 Like

We stopped buying K-Cups about 3 years ago. We have a local grocer with their name on some coffee that is just the bomb…a French Roast. Love it. I have a Keurig Mini in my office here and I bet I drink 8 cups a day! :eyes:

2 Likes

Night Shift v1by gcrannel

Ingredient %
Cappuccino (CAP) 3
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 7

Flavor total: 10%

Ive since made some slight alterations, dropped the Cappuccino to 2.5% and added .5% Vienna Cream.

2 Likes

Keeeennnnnn!!! Hey man, how are things?

1 Like