What's your favorite recipe you've made/tasted?

This looks fantastic what’s the name of this recipe as i have all the flavours :partying_face:

1 Like

Don’t want to be annoying but it looks like you did not shake bottles before putting them in a hot bath.

This is indeed the preferred procedure for babies but I think for liquids you can go and have a shake first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that they are in the warm bath so the shake is easier

4 Likes

Makes sense. We can now have a community split on bath endians and shake endians in the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Officially, I named it LemonBlueberry #2 :grinning:

2 Likes

I make my mixes in a large large squirt bottle with a cap, throw it in the sink with hot water, shake, back in the sink, shake… Then I fill my smaller bottles.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Turns out I really admire vanilla + tobacco flavors

(This is the one that got me into DIY because this was like $25 a bottle (back then it was like 30ml was the biggest size you could get, right around when RDA’s/cartridge tanks got popular, or as far back as top/bottom dual coil wicks)

Beetlejuice too,

5 Likes

1% koolada
1.5% cotton candy
3% butterscotch
5% black honey

4 Likes

I have a Strawberry Devon Ice-cream that I love. Might be a bit rich for some, but I think it’s delicious.
OOO Strawberry Ripe 2%
FA Strawberry (rt) 3%
JF Strawberry Sweet 1%
LB V. I. C. 2%
Chefs Choice. Devon Cream 0.75%
JF Biscuit 1.5%
FW Graham Cracker 2%
Let me know what you think. I’d be very interested in other people’s thoughts. I use Devon Cream at 1% but I think it may be a bit much. You can even try it at 0.5% as it’s quite an overpowering flavour. Bloody lovely though imo. It’s the one flavour that cannot be subbed.

3 Likes

I have so many favorites it’s like asking a Mother to choose a favorite child. Fruit mixes are my favorites and never really liked any dessert / bakery vapes and have struggled to mix my own that I truly enjoy, Until now;

3 Likes

Mountain Oak Vapors got me really starting to get off the cigs. This was the first line that I really liked. I loved the Satori, White Lotus, Chakra, and the RYU. (If you have clones of those, all ears.) What got me started learning is their Tobacco NET and Coffee line called Sunday Morning. Holy crap I dug that one. Smooth blend of tobacco and coffee infused. So damn good. There others like Red Drop, Water Malone, Lynchburg Sour, Strawberry Brulee, Legendary, and they had another one Caramel apple all were really good and kept me off of cigs.

2 Likes

Hi Steve hope your well and staying safe. As I’m born and breed Devon guy and live in Devon ill have to mix this to see if its even close what’s your recommended sleep time

1 Like

What fa strawberry did you use?

1 Like

To be honest, with all creams the longer you leave them the better. I usually try to give it 3 days to a week.(I can be very impatient at times)) I used FA Strawberry red touch, which seems to work well in this. And I hope you are well too. Thank you.

2 Likes

I see me being thick i only got juicy strawberry at the moment ill give my thoughts in 3 weeks thank you for sharing

1 Like